going to bike week for the first time

Good points, but why worry so much about it? That's why you have good insurance on the bike. I mean if they want the bike, a cable lock is not going to stop anybody!
thumb_up.gif

If they want it, they will have it!
fight.gif

Not the kind off ass you wanna see in bike week!
lol1.gif

P1050345.JPG

When your not home and the bike is not parked in a garage you better take extra care. Its true in most cases 95% of people have a great time. But there are the few unlucky people that have less than positive time, bike gone... The best way not to become a victim is to not set your self up to become a victim.

I don't worry I do have insurance but its like when I carry my Glock 45 cal. I don't put my self in a situation so I have to use it. Its there, just not needed because I was smart enough not to put my self in the roll of victim. But Im also smart enough to know Im not above becoming a victim but I took every step I could not to. So out comes my insurance or the Glock then its time...

I never said don't go, and I hope my reply did not come off as negative. I have had a blast all the years I have been going. Like what has already been stated. I watch my P's and Q's and do not put myself in the roll of being a victim. I did take my Buell one year and had 0 problems. It went home with me. I just enjoy taking my Hardley Dangerous there because of all the storage room it has. I can buy anything I want with in reason and shove it in a bag on the bike somewhere. I did not mean to sound negative about bike week, and hope that I did not.

Hey slam this event if you like! I don't like the jammed up roads, Trash Clean up, all the Hospital unpaid care they give ya on my taxes while your out of control A$$ is here anyway! But if you come here to celebrate the M/Cycle and enjoy the Sun while Sturgis is still frozen, act like a civilized! respecting of the rules person! Welcome!! And come back next year. I bet the tickets you got aren't the only ones you could have gotten or have gotten. Most will be culled out of the gene pool one way or the other! Anyway the Hess just past the Wing House on speedway (just east of 95)is a spot to see about all the sights there are sooner or later. Good for a good cup of Joe and look at the sights. Other than that there is always things to see and do at the speedway.

100_1336.jpg

4th floor delux apt for rent during Speedweeks! Call BR549 and ask for Kleedus! $450.00 a month but only rented by the week! 1 hr away fron daytona only! by Busa though.
hello.gif

redneck_mansion.jpg

Poor bike got fed up with me last year and went to live with someone else while I was in bed at the motel! Wasn't a good year for me at bike week last year! Watch your bike like a hawk and keep it locked up when not in plain view!!!
sad.gif

Well at least it was good in one aspect!!! I Got a BUSA!!!
jump9.gif

Back