Bike Week

Take your bike and just strap your bikes to your friends bikes or go to a hotel that has security. You're only going to get about 4 hrs of sleep anyway! 4am to 8 am, if you're lucky!

<span style='color:blue'></span>Still don't know what I'm going to do yet. I'm not going with other riders; just me and my wife and a few friends. I'm the only one with a bike. Thanks for all the feedback!

(Sane_man @ Jan. 27 2007,21:43) Bikes were parked as far as the eye could see.
Did ya hang out in Laconia or Weirs Beach ? I caught the tail end of everything in 2005.

(heavybusa @ Jan. 27 2007,23:59) Fishing line with marbles. That is OLD school!!!

But he11 it would work for a light sleeper.  
beerchug.gif
fishing line works if you can put the bike right next to the wall of your room...put a washcloth around your wrist and tie the line over this (the washcloth keeps the line from cutting you and you don't notice it as much while you are trying to sleep)...theives trying to snatch your bike at night won't notice the line going under the door if you run it from the side of the bike next to the wall and you will wake up when they almost yank your arm off!!!

(Warputer @ Jan. 28 2007,09:20)
(Sane_man @ Jan. 27 2007,21:43) Bikes were parked as far as the eye could see.
Did ya hang out in Laconia or Weirs Beach ? I caught the tail end of everything in 2005.
I parked in Laconia and took the train to Weir Beach where I stayed the day.

I had just moved to Boston the month before in May, so I didn't have my bike with me. I'm moving back to California in a couple of weeks, so I won't get back to Laconia

Laconia_111.jpg

My parents live on Lake Ossippe .....I happened to be visiting them on the weekend of bike week. It was madness up there .
beerchug.gif

Back