going to bike week need advice

john.

I'm located in Melbourne. PM me if you wanna talk. I will be going up during the week to test ride some bikes there. I'm still pondering if I wanna do the whole Main Street thing this year. They killed all the nudity stuff with new laws and at 4M.P.H. for 3 hours at a time and $7 beers, it is gettin a little worn out for me.

Might make a day trip up but I doubt I will do the overnight thing this year. You never get any sleep anyway.....lol.

But even after bikweek there are plenty of reasons to say howdy top a fellwo Busa rider. There are a few in the area.

Just remember . . .
Come on Vacation . . .
Leave on Probation . . .
Return on Violation.

The cops during bike week look for excuses to ruin bikers days.
Course most of the Hardley riders deserve it I'm sure.
As do the idiots stunting on Main St.

Yer best bet is to stay away or if ya must attend take yer car.

:hijack: Raider out
P1583

Last edited:
Damn, you guys are making me depressed! My first trip to Daytona and I have alot to be concerned about! I am leaving from Metro Detroit on Sat and will be down there for the entire week. I have a group I am riding with down there, but am up for metting some fellow Busa owners. Hit me up with a PM if any of you want to meet up! New Two. Bros Shorty pipes will be in on Friday!! Fresh oil and filter change and new pipes......should be a fun trip! Hopefully I will return with my bike, and if so I hope it will be in one piece!!

-1BAD02RT

Ive heard more than just a few stories of people having their bikes stolen from Bike Week. My wife mentioned wanting to go this year and i told her thats fine but we are taking the car. Ive heard nothing but horror stories from people who have gone, doesnt sound like somewhere i wanna be.

Well,you guys just talked me out of running over for awhile.At least with my bike.It's only an hour away from me but if its like that I'll pass.

Back