Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dear God what did Suzuki do?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(UR IT! @ Jun. 27 2007,22:29)
(newmill @ Jun. 27 2007,23:18)
(UR IT! @ Jun. 27 2007,22:10) I wonder if the current aftermarket full exhaust will fit.....gotta swtch that ugly exhaust immediately
Any exhaust mod will have to accomodate the smog controls.
Are you trying to say no more Akrapovic full race?
If it's a true closed loop system you will have to put the O2 sensors in the pipe. Other than that, all should be good to go with a remap.

I got in from work, saw the new BUSA and got sick! Well at least all of our babies look good! If I ever have to replace mine, it will not be with one of these no matter how the numbers look. It's like a very bad movie sequel!

Take care and ride safe,

- J_BUSA

(bigoltool @ Jun. 27 2007,22:05) I had to know what it would look like with Gold Wheels!
It will probably grow on people just as the first busa did. But it is not unique enough for me to swap out for one. My 06 LE looks better to me than that. Although the orange and black looks pretty sweet. Where's the yellow and black.

Nice chop on the gold wheels but on that blk and org it should have orange wheels.

While I think a better job could have been done on styling, its not horrible...

And all the comments about, I can just spend $$ and get 20hp on my current busa.  Well yeah, AND you could spend $$ and get 20 more hp out of the new busa.  Oranges and apples right.

I LOVE the fact that the engine is only 42cc bigger, actually I would have rather kept it 1298cc.  Making it bigger only makes it harder to turn...

Look at the pic again, its not that bad...

2008GSX1300R_Black.jpg

(Charlesbusa @ Jun. 28 2007,02:26) Look at the pic again, its not that bad...
You ever seen a girl from behind and wanted to approach her, but as you walked up to her she turned around to face you and you quickly changed your mind?

de-ja-vu

My scenario was back to front, but you get the idea ...

NewOrangeLive.jpg

(NightCrawler @ Jun. 28 2007,00:13)
You ever seen a girl from behind and wanted to approach her, but as you walked up to her she turned around to face you and you quickly changed your mind?

de-ja-vu

Don't get my wrong, I hate the exhaust. But who keeps the stock exhaust on anyway...

As for the tail section. Hmmm, I will wait until there's a better picture or I see it myself.

The cell phone pics just aren't that good...

de-ja-vu

yeah those girls are called transformers they're good from far but far from good, the new power numbers are pretty good and i like the way the the new fairings look but it sucks its a one piece like the front looks like a cross between a busa and gsxr to me im not digging the new headlight but the new front turn signals look pretty sweet the ass is lookin a little wide so i guess i'll have to see it in person before i can make a final call though but i definately wanna see a direct from behind view but my i really want to know what they were thinking putting the gold wheels on the blue one but the three power maps seem pretty cool though because i 'de rather keep it in a lower setting for cruising around town it just seems like it would help to keep your speed in check without checking out the speedo every few seconds its nice to see some change but i think they should have kept with the bikes style a little more i give it a slight thumbs up

From the seat forward I like it. From the seat back the jury is still out till live and in person inspection.

(Charlesbusa @ Jun. 28 2007,00:16)

de-ja-vu

Don't get my wrong, I hate the exhaust. But who keeps the stock exhaust on anyway...

As for the tail section. Hmmm, I will wait until there's a better picture or I see it myself.

The cell phone pics just aren't that good...
Just so that you don't lay awake at night wondering about it poke.gif ...I still have my stock exhaust after a little over a year. biggrin.gif

I personally like the new look, it didn't take too much away from an already successful body style.  It did update technology however.  

If there is one thing I've learned, there will never on this earth be a time when EVERYONE is happy with ANYTHING.  There will always be those unsatisfied, we can't throw stones at suzuki because they didn't create the bikd of "our" dreams.  That meaning everyone had their own personal New Busa already created, you know it's true we saw threads displaying them for the last 2 years. Even if it were a 1500 with all the bells and whistles someone would have been complaining that the turning signals should have been 3cm larger in diameter or the hump looks too much like a shark fin or my insurance tripled!

Are we looking for a new update to the best 2 wheeled construction of all time or are we looking for another trophy to ride around town and profile in front of 14 owners hmmmmm!!!

Well, I can't wait to see that beast in person (not buying one right now).  I really love the black and the black/orange.  I think the blue with gold rims will have to grow on  me.  

Anyway guys/gals this is as always my .02, but remember if the 14 can grow on you the 08 can as well.

After sleeping on it, I have to say that ugly rear end would look GREAT over a big fat rear tire though.

I can't believe they kept the same triple clamp either. We need more pics, pics of the 'all new' gauges, and I wanna see a better shot of the rear.

I think the bike will grow on us...kinda like the 14 has (to some)

Another point of interest, didn't I read somewhere the BKing was going to have 210hp? Well, the BKing and the new Busa have the same engine. rock.gif

I just hope the new powerplant reacts just as well to the mods as the Kawi does. If it doesn't I see a refreshening in a year or so by Suzi.

I like it and think they did what they needed to do. Better flow characteristics, lighter valves and higher compression ratio..... Its gonna scream!

And when someone sees it, they will still be able to tell its a Busa.

All the folks bitch** and complaining will change their tune when someone with one of these upgraded engines 'Dons' them!

(Jet Li @ Jun. 27 2007,19:47) Wow, I am very disappointed. But I still love my 05 red/black and will definately be keeping her.  guns.gif  guns.gif Zook.
super.gif super.gif super.gif super.gif super.gif super.gif super.gif super.gif super.gif super.gif

Not "AT ALL" impressed........."WHAT-SO-EVER"...........

guns.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

we never called them transformers. we call them 50/50 girls. they look GREAT from 50 ft away at 50 mph.

The approval rating seems to be inching up in the polls.
There must be some busy people across the water creating new screen names.

newbie.gif

I really like the idea of a poll.... But, i wasn't sure if it had enough choices. Hope U don't mind I started another COPYing your idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back