Rider down

(VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,19:31)
(Postal @ Apr. 23 2007,15:08)
(BigDiesel @ Apr. 23 2007,18:08) talked to the bug lug this mornin n he's doin better but bummed about his pass. n the bike...he's a big boy tho he'll heal up quick.

Prayers out to ya bro, and the lil lady ridn shotgun too. Glad the injuries werent more severe.
Can ya PM me and tell which hospital he is in plz?

Thanks.

P.
Tom, he's at home...

I'll PM you his cell if you'd like...that's all the info I have...
Yes, plz do. Thnx!

(GIXERHP @ Apr. 23 2007,18:05) If Ben feels up to it ill pick him up on my way thru Virgina, on the way to the Bash!

beerchug.gif

Get well soon!
I might go for that... gonna put up anoter post so no one misses it... everyone seems worried... jeezzz....
ices_rofl.gif

(yamahor @ Apr. 23 2007,20:03) I might go for that... gonna put up anoter post so no one misses it... everyone seems worried... jeezzz....  
ices_rofl.gif
Of course we're worried...we're family, remember? Now get better so we can give yiu a hard time again
laugh.gif

I'm worried too, Ben owes me money....
firedevil.gif

Gee, i'm a true friend.
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Ben and i are gonna retreve his Busa in the morning. I will have the camera ready.

oh goody!! the gory stuff comes next!!
firedevil.gif
SHOCKED.gif

guess that Busa wouldnt do so good in a Tarantino movie-only 95% Death-Proof....
all_coholic.gif

First and most important, my thoughts and prayers are with you Ben. If you need anything holla at me. You should have my cell. If not, let me know and I'll PM it to you. In fact, maybe I'll call you tomorrow to see how you are.

Second. Didn't I warn you about getting too excited the first time you get a girl on the back and she wraps her arms around you?
ices_rofl.gif
Fogged your shield, didn't she?
zzwhip.gif

(yamahor @ Apr. 23 2007,21:03)
(GIXERHP @ Apr. 23 2007,18:05) If Ben feels up to it ill pick him up on my way thru Virgina, on the way to the Bash!

beerchug.gif

Get well soon!
I might go for that... gonna put up anoter post so no one misses it... everyone seems worried... jeezzz....
ices_rofl.gif
I'd love to see you make it
wink.gif

Glad to see you posting Ben! Glad the two of you are OK. Here is a picture that should make you feel better.

Sheepguy.jpg

(Altec @ Apr. 24 2007,01:56) First and most important, my thoughts and prayers are with you Ben.  If you need anything holla at me.  You should have my cell.  If not, let me know and I'll PM it to you.  In fact, maybe I'll call you tomorrow to see how you are.

Second.  Didn't I warn you about getting too excited the first time you get a girl on the back and she wraps her arms around you?  
ices_rofl.gif
  Fogged your shield, didn't she?  
zzwhip.gif
maybe the blonde fogged it a little... LOL

Just Kidding... Her sister Benita would've,
smile.gif
but not Brittany. It was just her birthday ride.
cool.gif

PS, I won't be at the gap... Too much going on.
sad.gif

Back