Rider down

PIc

Benwreck5.JPG

Thanks for the pics Paul.

Its interesting how all the damage is focused at the front. The levers didnt even break.

I saw the accident scene today. Banked curve with a 4ft drop on the other side. There's a gravel road field entrance that meets up to the curve with pricker bushes and a small stream on either side of the gravel road. 2ft to either side and Ben would of be hurting alot more.

funny hoe the only 2 salvagable looking parts MIGHT be the tank and left side fairing... We'll find out after insurance tells me.

What happened anyway Ben? "If you don't want to discuss here, feel free to PM me."

Anyway, my eyes hurt from those pictures. I think i'm going to go get into the fetal position!
SHOCKED.gif

Seriously bro, hope everything turn's out okay. Get back on the beast soon man!
beerchug.gif

The pics of the bike are bad.... but like everyone says, "the bike can always be fixed." so I'm glad you're doing ok. It could be worse.

Get well soon! You and the busa!

(motogp08 @ Apr. 25 2007,18:14) What happened anyway Ben? "If you don't want to discuss here, feel free to PM me."

Anyway, my eyes hurt from those pictures. I think i'm going to go get into the fetal position!
SHOCKED.gif

Seriously bro, hope everything turn's out okay. Get back on the beast soon man!
beerchug.gif
Honestly... I don't remember.
I remember seting up for the turn, the rear getting loose for whatever reason, and me trying to fix it... I blank... then I'm back mid crash as the busa is flying through the air and it then lands on the front wheel... Then I get knocked back out... Wake up again with a Dr standing over me at the wreck... Pass out... Wake up in ambulance asking if it's real quite a few times, once they say it is and I realize the reality, my first concern was Brittany. Then I was in shock at the Hospital, and apparently threatened nurses and a Dr...

Back