Rider down

(Spike @ Apr. 23 2007,12:flamethrowing:) Taking donations for Ben. Not work safe...

Get better man!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Get well, Yammy! Glad to hear it wasn't worse.

Now c'mon down to the Bash and enjoy the firepit with us!

talked to the bug lug this mornin n he's doin better but bummed about his pass. n the bike...he's a big boy tho he'll heal up quick.

Prayers out to ya bro, and the lil lady ridn shotgun too. Glad the injuries werent more severe.

Dam, so sorry to hear about this.... just thank God it wasn't worse.

Heal up quick Ben.

(BigDiesel @ Apr. 23 2007,18:08) talked to the bug lug this mornin n he's doin better but bummed about his pass. n the bike...he's a big boy tho he'll heal up quick.

Prayers out to ya bro, and the lil lady ridn shotgun too. Glad the injuries werent more severe.
Can ya PM me and tell which hospital he is in plz?

Thanks.

P.

(Postal @ Apr. 23 2007,15:08)
(BigDiesel @ Apr. 23 2007,18:08) talked to the bug lug this mornin n he's doin better but bummed about his pass. n the bike...he's a big boy tho he'll heal up quick.

Can ya PM me and tell which hospital he is in plz?

Thanks.

P.
Tom, he's at home...

I'll PM you his cell if you'd like...that's all the info I have...

Just saw this and feared the worst, but I'm glad to read you're recovering Ben. Get well soon... My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Warren

If Ben feels up to it ill pick him up on my way thru Virgina, on the way to the Bash!

beerchug.gif

Get well soon!

Back