Bambi Sucks

Pulled a new trick on Thursday.. I took the day off & went out on the snowmobile. Doing about 40 down a trail when a doe came shooting out of the brush, about eye level with me. I hit the brakes, slid her up the hood, and carried her for a little ways before she slid off the side. Lucky me, I didn't even crack the hood!!

I haven't hit one with the busa and I don't want too!
guns.gif

(HillsRider @ Feb. 20 2007,13:53) Pulled a new trick on Thursday.. I took the day off & went out on the snowmobile. Doing about 40 down a trail when a doe came shooting out of the brush, about eye level with me. I hit the brakes, slid her up the hood, and carried her for a little ways before she slid off the side. Lucky me, I didn't even crack the hood!!

I haven't hit one with the busa and I don't want too!  
guns.gif
You call that a trick? Remind me to keep you away from my XCR.

And yes deer suk. I got 4 under my belt and one was on a 90 ZX10. No trick involved.

UPDATE...

Suzuki quoted $9000 in damage.
I say suzuki can kiss my A**. They are wanting to replace every little thing not evan going to use any of the existing bolts.

PICS Soon Following (I am up-loading them now)

9k damage & your bike prob being valued at 8kish? i bet the insuranceco will total it.

wait ti july and get an '08

just my .02

whats the price tag going to be on the 08's? i was also thinking about buying 2 bike with the money. 1 for the street the other for the track. idk i have time though.

Sounds about right @ 9 k.

Parts @ list price + the labor add up quickly.

A guy tipped over my 03 Busa , while I was vacationing on Cape Cod

and his insurance Co wrote it for 5 K the next day.

They actually sent an adjuster out the next day to shut me up.

Out of pocket costs was 32 bucks for a new clutch lever.
super.gif

Paydays come in all different forms sometimes.

Take the total and buy it back on the cheap hopefully.

Man that sucks !!!
We just got my Wifes
car out of the shop
last week after Bambi
tried to race traffic.
AAAssjani.gif

Glad your O/K

oh and that 9k was with out labor and they said 12 hours at 70/hr. i could get things fixed up for 4k easly. oh well adjustor is coming out tomorrow to look at it so only time will tell. what up cash town im on MH also, all the drama on that site keeps me coming back

When my buddy crashed, the dealer qutoed $14,000 to repair his $13,000 bike. He had it totaled and bought it back. It cost him somewhere in the $5,000 neighborhood to fix it.

That sucks! You should get your estimate lower so they total it. Then buy your own parts and do the work yourself. You'll have money left over. I did this with my TL1000R and ZX9R.
argue.gif

UPDATE

Insurance settled with me, and they are going to cut me a check for $5438.13. This will cover all my expenses, the bike will be brand new looking. I will post pics of the final project when everything is done.

Back