ROADTOAD's new ride

Well 'toad, this makes one wonder what this S1KRR has done to it......

Be careful out there around them......

That is probably going to happen Sarge , I penalize the power to weight a chunk .... Well , that is why I got 2 x H2 , one ( 2015 ) will get more power , the other will be milder tune , probably the 2023 with the final 1000 rpm mapped , then left as is , with parts and lightening up . Anyway , I reckon some dudes are a bit hesitant about whackin open the full thrittle on the H2 , especially stock wheelbase and 1st and second gears , and that is going to make you lose every time . The 1000 's , and especially the Ducatis and BMW are killer quick , you best be packin your best power pack or you might be rollin to a gun fight with only a knife ....

Couldn’t that just be a gearing difference?
Might be but that was one of many videos where S1KRRs are eating H2s.......those Beemers are potent, the make power like a Hayabusa but are far lighter.

In this case the Beemer didn't break 200 so it must have not been flashed....nor was the H2 which like the 'toad pointed out is pretty choked out from the factory....

Well 'toad, this makes one wonder what this S1KRR has done to it......

Be careful out there around them......

That's insane isn't it, good action video but the speed he passed those other riders at left no room for error. If only one had decided to change lanes...

I had some grub pass me once, in my lane, doing a rapid rate of knots. At the traffic light at the exit I nearly got off the bike and had a go but I lifted my visor and told him never to pull that poop again. My lane is my lane and if you want to pass me in it you do it respectfully. He agreed sheepishly, I hope he learnt the code.

That's insane isn't it, good action video but the speed he passed those other riders at left no room for error. If only one had decided to change lanes...

I had some grub pass me once, in my lane, doing a rapid rate of knots. At the traffic light at the exit I nearly got off the bike and had a go but I lifted my visor and told him never to pull that poop again. My lane is my lane and if you want to pass me in it you do it respectfully. He agreed sheepishly, I hope he learnt the code.
I see a lot of riders ride mirror less in the US , well going by youtube that is , and imagine the times you could get whacked in your own lane . Good move you caught up with that young fella , and let him know how close he was to gettin a hiding .

Had a couple of things happening of late , the Vandemon brushed ti exhaust for the 2015 H2 has arrived , so that will be sent to my tuner with the bike very soon . I have also swapped over my 2023 H2 wheels to the 2015 today , replacing the 9 year old unused rubber . Fitted a tail tidy , a lithium battery and started fitting some ti fasteners from my spares . The 2023 is also about to get some more chassis upgrades , which have been waiting patiently for fitment .
I will start running the 2015 bike in now , with the stock exhaust .

20240403_200331.jpg

20240403_200440.jpg

20240404_120019.jpg

20240404_120031.jpg

Man it is quiet compared to the 2023 , which might allow a bit of fun without drawing attention ...

Had a nice delivery today , been waitig a long while for these to roll up . I will be putting them on the 2023 H2 aka Batfink . I was hoping to get another ride in today on the 2015 H2 aka Kato, but weather set in . I ended up fitting the FGRT Ohlins to Batfink , and got notified the RS11H2 edition tires are in , so ready to fit this Thursday . A couple of pics of Sunday first run in hills on 2015 , and mates classic R1 . The BST wheels .

20240407_111511.jpg

20240407_111610.jpg

20240408_125438.jpg

20240408_125449.jpg

20240408_125430.jpg

20240408_213112.jpg

Last edited:
Had a nice delivery today , been waitig a long while for these to roll up . I will be putting them on the 2023 H2 aka Batfink . I was hoping to get another ride in today on the 2015 H2 aka Kato, but weather set in . I ended up fitting the FGRT Ohlins to Batfink , and got notified the RS11H2 edition tires are in , so ready to fit this Thursday . A couple of pics of Sunday first run in hills on 2015 , and mates classic R1 . The BST wheels .

View attachment 1681630

View attachment 1681631

View attachment 1681632

View attachment 1681633

View attachment 1681634

View attachment 1681636
Going to be real sexy when you are done...

I really like that R1 in those colors.......

ROADTOAD, I saw the video of the H2 and BMW S1000RR. Once you get your H2 flashed you'll have no problem smoking one of them if you happen to run across one. You can get up to 40 more horsepower just from a flash on the H2. The H2's are mildly tuned from the factory. Flash em and look out. I smoked an S1000RR with my 2012 ZX-14R.

ROADTOAD, I saw the video of the H2 and BMW S1000RR. Once you get your H2 flashed you'll have no problem smoking one of them if you happen to run across one. You can get up to 40 more horsepower just from a flash on the H2. The H2's are mildly tuned from the factory. Flash em and look out. I smoked an S1000RR with my 2012 ZX-14R.
I'm hearing you Mokaw bro , I already got the 2023 H2 de restricted and tuned for exhaust , but being such a late model H2 , Woolich haven't fully cracked the Euro 5 restrictions , so last 1500rpm roughly remains limited . They are working on it tho , so I will bring this bike back in for another go at it , and fit up the blow off valve and anything else I decide it needs in a short while .
Now the 2015 H2 , this bike will be the sent for pipe fitment and the Woolich tune , and this time , I would like the turbosmart blow off valve also fitted up . Then I will have to decide , which of the 2 bikes , will get the hot up package I got ready . I am leaning towards the 2015 bike as the recipient , but have a bit of time to decide . Most of my riding is in hills and country roads , so running up against anything quick , will certainly be a test , on either bike .

Back