Not a happy customer of BCP

I'm sad for anyone with an addiction. But we also have a right to become a victim of someone else's addiction. Stealing from someone' as in this case, does not require a sympathetic approach.
The part of this addiction is he probably had no intention of "stealing" from anyone and at one point had quite a bit of pride in his work.

People dont wanna ruin his life and put him outta business, they want a FAST bike. He needs to step up and be a MAN and beat his addiction and make things right. He could make this right by giving busakiller that "1000" hp bike that turned out to NOT be a customers and it belongs to him. Making ammends is part of recovery isnt it?

So the 1000hp build is bcp bike or a customers?

Not all businesses are meant to succeed and that’s why I don’t just evaluate products- I also take into account the business behind the product.

Obviously BCP was selling a service and in that case I’d look at credentials and achievements. Plus having an in person conversation but if I have any doubts then I wouldn’t support that person/business.

What ever happened to Joe sti’s bike anyway?

If I were affected by this and ended up with a very expensive paperweight, I'd want that business shut down to protect others from suffering the same fate.
The problem with getting the business shut Dien is its easy enough to open another one with a different name. Yes he would be coming from scratch and not be able to use his past builds for reference but it would still be him doing the work which I'm sure could be good work if he wanted it to be. Growing up my dad worked for a guy that happened to be a member of a well known mc and he would pop up engine rebuild shops and after awhile he would end up screwing someone over our spending more of the deposits then he could replace and get reported and they'd either lose business or get shut down at which point he'd just go rent another building and get a permit in someone else's name and start over. It is harder to do now a days because of social media and such but still doable unfortunately.

i got that info from dopey i believe... in another thread.
I don't think that was me since I'm not sure which bike is the 1000hp build but I do forget things sometimes so it could of been. I do know he put a lot of work into Lucy while members here had bikes sitting there waiting to be done which I don't feel was right by any means.

The problem with getting the business shut Dien is its easy enough to open another one with a different name. Yes he would be coming from scratch and not be able to use his past builds for reference but it would still be him doing the work which I'm sure could be good work if he wanted it to be. Growing up my dad worked for a guy that happened to be a member of a well known mc and he would pop up engine rebuild shops and after awhile he would end up screwing someone over our spending more of the deposits then he could replace and get reported and they'd either lose business or get shut down at which point he'd just go rent another building and get a permit in someone else's name and start over. It is harder to do now a days because of social media and such but still doable unfortunately.
100%. I know a guy that's on business name #4 or #5. It's sad because some people still think he's trustworthy even after watching him screw people over. Similar situation, drugs / booze wins over all other stuff for him

Ok so more pictures. Here’s the cylinder off the bike and to me this looks like excessive wear with only a couple hundred miles on the bike. Also I looked at the pistons and 2 of them look like they were ready to melt down too. I will get some pics of them tonight if possible.

A714DF01-107E-4F21-B031-A3541346578D.jpeg

4E745C82-3F0B-4650-BD00-582ABDCE028B.jpeg

E4F92561-5D33-4080-90E9-23F156BF990D.jpeg

EEB061A9-EAD4-4CC6-A574-66E4676BFD9C.jpeg

So the best course of action is inaction, even with all the social media of modern society.

The problem with getting the business shut Dien is its easy enough to open another one with a different name. ... he would pop up engine rebuild shops and after awhile he would end up screwing someone over our spending more of the deposits then he could replace and get reported and they'd either lose business or get shut down at which point he'd just go rent another building and get a permit in someone else's name and start over.

Yes, setting up new corporations for unsavory purposes is quite common unfortunately. Another quite common misuse for this is to take advantage of government business development grants. One is able to take advantage of the incentive, build the business, shut down, open up a new shop, put it in a relative's name, and take advantage of the exact same startup incentive for the already fully-profitable business.

I feel like there should be a BCP hate thread and a BusaKiller build thread but I guess most people don’t pay attention to thread titles or what section they are in before commenting anyway.
Meh everything here just kinda merges and gets sorted out. It keeps conversation going and people add to the og post here and there. But at the end we all still learn

Meh everything here just kinda merges and gets sorted out. It keeps conversation going and people add to the og post here and there. But at the end we all still learn

Now you are getting the hang of the forum....

In this day and age, it is a miracle this forum even exists for people to post in at all.

Makes sense and yeah I’m starting to get the hang of it but still learning the ropes.

What really sucks is this jerk ran Frank off the forum. And, he did it talking trash about Frank about a bike he turned around and F'd up worse. Maybe Frank had his moments but he was a professional. I got most of my stuff from him and he did what he promised. I gave Powerhouse my credit card info over the phone, can you imagine if this guy had my info? I would have been buying pistons for all the bikes he messed up.

Back