What’s Going On in Your Garage

Thanks guys, I'm definitely a fan. I miss my triples though. I've had 5 over the years. My father and I have a bit of a motorcycle addiction. I have a bit of a 4 wheel addiction too. I just like going fast I guess.

20210626_115258.jpg

20200516_170128.jpg

20170325_175212.jpg

That shiny thing in the floor going on the B-king?
I almost pulled the trigger on the TTS Supercharger last week but decided to wait, read a few issues on the Car side so until then I'm going with my little turbo. Been running a 40 shot of NOS on the B King so it's time for something else LOL.

I've been playing around with my 2.3 Turbo Coupe Thunderbird for a few years, bigger turbo, pimp ecu, ported head, intake, etc. so it's time for a little love on the B King.

I almost pulled the trigger on the TTS Supercharger last week but decided to wait, read a few issues on the Car side so until then I'm going with my little turbo. Been running a 40 shot of NOS on the B King so it's time for something else LOL.

I've been playing around with my 2.3 Turbo Coupe Thunderbird for a few years, bigger turbo, pimp ecu, ported head, intake, etc. so it's time for a little love on the B King.
“Pimp” ecu

ROFL

Started the audio install today. Glad I did, found some things not satisfying. Missing bolts from amp plate to speaker pods. Not too big a deal. Speaker pods bolts loose. Meh, it’s a Harley they vibrate things. The disturbing find however was the triple tree clamp bolt backed out. Will finish the install tomorrow

935010C2-7831-4E76-801D-EAE27C9C1560.jpeg

50D3C9F8-1678-4488-AE75-78CE3F0410BA.jpeg

262656A4-170B-4317-B887-53B015FC176C.jpeg

Started the audio install today. Glad I did, found some things not satisfying. Missing bolts from amp plate to speaker pods. Not too big a deal. Speaker pods bolts loose. Meh, it’s a Harley they vibrate things. The disturbing find however was the triple tree clamp bolt backed out. Will finish the install tomorrow

View attachment 1655747

View attachment 1655748

View attachment 1655749
Curious to see how you like this setup… was thinking of calling up Volunteer Audio and ordering up this setup almost exactly as I’d go Hertz amp in place of the PP.

Well I’ve got the Kawasaki on the lift but I’d pay someone to clean it. Rain riding gets bikes sooo filthy and my left hip is so fracked up I can’t even stand on it for very long. Old age sucks!
H
Well I’ve got the Kawasaki on the lift but I’d pay someone to clean it. Rain riding gets bikes sooo filthy and my left hip is so fracked up I can’t even stand on it for very long. Old age sucks!
Hi. You can not be to old early 60's I would say. Every day for me is a new pain some where. The old wounds from Nam and crashes never storp hurting. .

Back