My Son’s Honda 1000RR-R Fireblade

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Not a Busa but it’s Japanese. I’m amazed with this beautiful machine. I’ve frowned on Honda for a very long time. That frown has been washed away when my son bought this new bike. With his very bad experience on the MV Agusta F4, I was glad he went with the Japanese machine. They are right now lowering the front end with a 1 inch drop. The BST’s were added and full titanium system that is a notch above the exhaust that it came with. One of the BST’s had a interior rattle so it’s like months to wait on a replacement. Fully ceramic coated as well and a few other upgrades to include a full tune from Bren Tuning. This lightweight beauty is freaky fast!

F0790EDB-21E5-4927-A594-7F389E563C4C.jpeg

77804962-1BD8-4110-81F3-C6CF671D031D.jpeg

0370DE47-6394-4FD9-9A55-8C40B274279E.jpeg

2953ABFC-D59B-41FF-8E78-52231244B734.jpeg

1C962259-A712-4A7D-A9A2-A53821D09FE0.jpeg

D3F3F1E5-22F1-4F08-AA68-5343F72BAE72.jpeg

I’m happy to Honda come out swinging. About time. I haven’t owned many Honda street bikes. Very reliable bikes and rider friendly. New bike looks mint

Me too, I Have to watch them at traffic lights and waiting to turn.
They've saved me twice from being run over, I was able to accelerate out of the way just in time, from idiots not paying attention.
After getting tailgated a few times, I find myself periodically checking my mirrors to ensure some idiot isn't coming up behind me.

For some reason the tuner car owners seem to want to challenge my bike whenever they see it...I guess the reputation of the Hayabusa precedes it in their eyes..??

good one but I wouldnt ride without mirrors unless your at the drag strip or the track and in the case of the track you have to have them taped over at the very least. Besides he runs the risk of getting pulled over for not having them. Its a really nice bike in all respects though.

State laws vary, not all states require mirrors on bikes, or turn signals either.

I had smoked signal light covers on the back and I took the covers off, I want to be seen when I'm turning.

Same as on the front signal lights, there were subdued-I put the factory ones back on.

Gen2 signal covers are all too dark.
I had smoked leds, and they were just as bright as stock(I rode behind it at night).
But I agree, I want to be seen turning, or when I'm stopped...most of the time, lol

View attachment 1651878
Fast bike no doubt. I had not seen that! I'm sure my son's know it!

Back