Where is Roadtoad ?

Bryan I almost posted this yesterday I was thinking the same thing but decided to give it more time. Hope all is well with him given the fires and all not sure how close I’m relation to him they may be...

I'm good y'all, semester started today so I was getting my life together over the past few days. Should be around more once things get settled into a routine. Good to know I was missed @WuzzaCBXRider :poke: :lol:
Thanks for calling, good to talk with you Bryan.
Hope all is well with @ROADTOAD1340 and our other Aussie family particularly, but everyone else in general too.

My daughter’s a teacher and head softball coach at Oxnard College. Her new semester started this week too. Bizzy girl! :D

Hi all , just taking a break from most of my normal activities for a time . Things have escalated with caring for my old Dear Ma , and I am focusing on her well being etc. for this final part of her life .
Thanks for your queries and concern , I feel lucky to know you people who care .
I know my country is suffering a big hit with the fires , even in my state . The surrounding hills have seen some serious damage , but the close to some of my favorite southern riding roads , actually only a bit further on to the ferry , that takes you across to the now heavily fire damaged Kangaroo Island is reportedly 50% destroyed ... The Eastern States are hurting even more of the same and not over yet ... I worry for all the slow moving wildlife as well .
Back to the bike news , I am still managing to fit in a short ride , every now and again , and I am still adding to the ZX14R mods . I also have some plans for the Busa as well for later in the year , so am looking forward to adding those additional mods .
Here is a pic of the brake set for the 14R so far , still waiting on some bits to arrive before fitment sometime in coming month or so .
And me boy .
Will be eating pie twice a week with Ma , as usual lads , and not mad at Willie , check you spam email maybe , you dumbass !!
Thanks all , will check in later date , take care .

Back