Really RoadToad?

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Well Roadtoad and I are tied for most likes in the last 7 days. Really? I am much more likable than he is and better looking too. If you want someone who will let you keep your guns, loves burning carbon fuels, and looks the other way at speeding, vote for Fallenarch! Not that I'm throwing dirt out there but I hear RoadToad rides an electric scooter around town too. Just saying, you decide?......

Yes Willie , afraid it's all downhill from here for the toad . I didn't think you guys would judge hasrhly on the electric scooter thing .... believe me it is fast on heavily pedestrian sidewalk , and you can really hang off the sides while cornering... oops typo... tipping it , to avoid lazy old people shuffling along . Okay , and I find it more comfy than than either the 1k bikes or even sluggarty L2 . Yes ... my old Ma is getting pissed about the tire wear I'm racking up , and even I'm getting tired of hearing her wine 'its my machine , it don't fit your 6'9" fat ass ....
Now , yes Willie does have that certain appeal ... he is smarter than the toad , he is prettier for sure , and he will give the org a slow riders perspective on things ... if that's what you want .....
But , if you ever want to holiday away from the good old USA , then I can only encourage you for a trip Down Under , where we can fish for crocodiles , swim with sharks , surf with box jellyfish , ride on the wrong side of the road ... fast , just to name some of the more exciting things I got planned for us . Hey , we can still shoot guns , and we can even guarantee a restful stay for work stressed out people , such as youself ali123 !! With my countries history of penal settlement , we know how to cater to the correctional tourist , from both sides of the fence !! Think you might be up for free swimming with great white shark ? Maybe I can take you riding around corners too bro ...Thinking you'd be up for it .
Anyhow , yes Willie holds all the cards , but when he tells you all that he has been out pulling 'g's ' on his Busa ... well he actually means he has has been pulling his g-string panties out of his fat bum crack !! Just s you know !!:thumbsup:

SLOW RIDER. Ha ha man I feel a name change coming - that's genius Toad. Maybe you are the smartest!
Now Willie , I don't want you to feel any pressure with any slow tags you may accumulate with the new BMW purchase ... but I for one won't be falling for any angle grinding on the footpeg tips ... that you may be tempted to save face with bro .... Also , if we see any posture change , in any of your many posted selfies , because of overtime in the sit up and beg , poo position ... well I will be calling it out !!!
Now , I expect Six might have something to add to all this childish prodding , but if he , super 'Six' was to holiday down under , well we might have a fast motorcycle just waiting for him to ride , and free eats and drink and petrol and he can even stay with Dogboy , inside !!! Okay then .... :thumbsup:

We'd love to see you Texas Tarnation , fun , sun and all sorts of lovely ladies , anything you might like to do for relax and recreation . Just got to say , ever since I read that epic book 'Texas' by James A Michener , always felt a connection to Texas , and would love to visit one day . Cheer :thumbsup:

Might have been sarcasm but I’d give anything to go down under, prolly to many Crocodile Dundee movies!!

With the rich history that Australia has not to mention the open country (that any Texan would LOVE), Australia sounds AMAZING!! The thought that damn near every moving thing can kill you or hurt you sounds fun to navigate lol! I absolutely love Texas, and can guarantee Texas would love to have you, just think of all the Mexican food you can devour.

Now Willie , I don't want you to feel any pressure with any slow tags you may accumulate with the new BMW purchase ... but I for one won't be falling for any angle grinding on the footpeg tips ... that you may be tempted to save face with bro .... Also , if we see any posture change , in any of your many posted selfies , because of overtime in the sit up and beg , poo position ... well I will be calling it out !!!
Now , I expect Six might have something to add to all this childish prodding , but if he , super 'Six' was to holiday down under , well we might have a fast motorcycle just waiting for him to ride , and free eats and drink and petrol and he can even stay with Dogboy , inside !!! Okay then .... :thumbsup:

Right on! That sounds awesome man.
Be for warned, the only thing I've ever crashed more than a dirtbike...is a scooter.
I wonder if I buy a roundtrip flight, if they'de exchange my return seat for coffin space in luggage storage??
I think it would be only a matter of time until I drifted back to "my side" of the road...really.
Hit a car, or worse yet, crash into a pile of nasties, is anything in Oz not poisonous??

With the rich history that Australia has not to mention the open country (that any Texan would LOVE), Australia sounds AMAZING!! The thought that damn near every moving thing can kill you or hurt you sounds fun to navigate lol! I absolutely love Texas, and can guarantee Texas would love to have you, just think of all the Mexican food you can devour.
Yes , we share that 1000 mile stare , for sure bro . They say the city where I live has the most poisonous snakes numbers living in a Western Country , City suburbs , the Brown snake . We also certainly got a lot of spiders and stuff , and lots of nasties in both the salt and fresh water watering holes . But , we will look out for ya , and steer you right mates . :thumbsup:

Right on! That sounds awesome man.
Be for warned, the only thing I've ever crashed more than a dirtbike...is a scooter.
I wonder if I buy a roundtrip flight, if they'de exchange my return seat for coffin space in luggage storage??
I think it would be only a matter of time until I drifted back to "my side" of the road...really.
Hit a car, or worse yet, crash into a pile of nasties, is anything in Oz not poisonous??

Yes Six , we would insist on insurance for you , and make sure you got life insurance fo compensate your loved ones if you was to say .... stray over the thin white line . As I mentioned about the nasties , well , we'd kit you out in full armor and let you loose in the wild bro , and if your game , we go barefoot in the outback , and catch us a roo for supper !!:thumbsup:

Yes Six , we would insist on insurance for you , and make sure you got life insurance fo compensate your loved ones if you was to say .... stray over the thin white line . As I mentioned about the nasties , well , we'd kit you out in full armor and let you loose in the wild bro , and if your game , we go barefoot in the outback , and catch us a roo for supper !!:thumbsup:
DO U REALLY EAT KANGAROO>?

DO U REALLY EAT KANGAROO>?

My oath we do mate , well I don't , but heaps of people do . We got huge numbers of them here , and restaurants serve top cuts of roo , and you can buy top grade from supermarkets off the shelf . My turtles eat the high grade , because they are lucky buggers , Dogboy eats chicken , eats better than me really .
Yes ali , crocodile tail is eaten here to bro , they say it taste like fish mix with chicken . Won't be much that us humans won't eat soon , insects are going to be big soon , even western countries . I already tried insects ..., many a time accidentally swallowing flies !! I take the toad thing pretty far at times :rolleyes: .

My oath we do mate , well I don't , but heaps of people do . We got huge numbers of them here , and restaurants serve top cuts of roo , and you can buy top grade from supermarkets off the shelf . My turtles eat the high grade , because they are lucky buggers , Dogboy eats chicken , eats better than me really .
Yes ali , crocodile tail is eaten here to bro , they say it taste like fish mix with chicken . Won't be much that us humans won't eat soon , insects are going to be big soon , even western countries . I already tried insects ..., many a time accidentally swallowing flies !! I take the toad thing pretty far at times :rolleyes: .
alligator tail tastes like just chicken... with a little flavor... its delicious.

Back