Really RoadToad?

I am friends with a stripper/ she also has done adult videos... am I a scumbag that I still talk to her? funny thing is... I CANNOT unfriend her on FB no matter how hard I try... I wanna be a good man... but it feels so good being bad.... is there hope for me?

Well maybe I picked on the wrong Guy, note my name change on my Avatar! Not to mention the obvious Ali123 but Australia started as a prison colony, just thought I'd point that out.

It's all good Willie , I am real happy with all you blokes and gals , consider you all like minded souls to varying degrees , you all seem better educated and not vulgarians like myself , and yes I know about that convict streak , but I aint been in no trouble since my ancestors stole that loaf of bread from 'old Blighty ' , so no worries there mate !! .
Cheers :thumbsup:
I sse the change Willie , if ya going to do it slow , might as well be comfortable , eh bro ! :super:

Adelaide to Melbourne , 726 km . I did that Melbourne to Adelaide in 5 hours , just under in fact , when I was 17 riding my RZ350K with gearing , home from pick up . Man that was crazy fun 33 years ago .

Sounds like one of those trips that you either make it...or you don't.
I imagine at the sound of a bike engine running out of gas and dieing, every ear in the bush perks up, as all the poisonous, everythings, race to the road for dinner.

Sounds like one of those trips that you either make it...or you don't.
I imagine at the sound of a bike engine running out of gas and dieing, every ear in the bush perks up, as all the poisonous, everythings, race to the road for dinner.
Very silly 17 year old I was , my eldest brother could of strangled me , I'd already been home nearly half an hour before he rang Ma to say I'd be a couple of hours yet !!

roadtoad still putting the ass whoopin on arch in the likes department... just sayin.
You know before I joined up , I had the L2 since start of '14 , I was a info searcher for all things Busa , and I would on many occasions get valuable info from this very Org . I did in a one sided way get to know a lot of you from your many contributions , and got a feel about what sort of characters you all are . I never had any intention of joining the Australian forum or any , until I realized how much I enjoyed reading what you guys had to say , and so I joined up with you people and feel very much part of the Busa clan . Fallenarch is a true champion in my book , I truly enjoy his knowledge and input on life and everything Busa . I feel lucky to get to correspond with you all .:thumbsup:

You know before I joined up , I had the L2 since start of '14 , I was a info searcher for all things Busa , and I would on many occasions get valuable info from this very Org . I did in a one sided way get to know a lot of you from your many contributions , and got a feel about what sort of characters you all are . I never had any intention of joining the Australian forum or any , until I realized how much I enjoyed reading what you guys had to say , and so I joined up with you people and feel very much part of the Busa clan . Fallenarch is a true champion in my book , I truly enjoy his knowledge and input on life and everything Busa . I feel lucky to get to correspond with you all .:thumbsup:
Hi. Yes it is great having you around too.

You Mike , are truly a unique fella , I have said it before , the amazing build you are completing and your personal drive to get things done just amazes me . Certainly a very positive influence on me , and I am sure many others , cheers bro .
Hi. And THANK YOU. I do like to stay quiet and stay under the radar. I try to do every thing I do to the best I can. My F 5000 race team was a bust for lack of money. I am trying to do this one the best way to I can. That is why it is taking a long time but I see light at the end of it. I hope I can keep the push on to the end. My girl friend is mad to say the least as now she knows she is # 2 the bike is # 1. So if she leaves I will have more time and money for my #1girl. She is also getting old at 41.

Hi. And THANK YOU. I do like to stay quiet and stay under the radar. I try to do every thing I do to the best I can. My F 5000 race team was a bust for lack of money. I am trying to do this one the best way to I can. That is why it is taking a long time but I see light at the end of it. I hope I can keep the push on to the end. My girl friend is mad to say the least as now she knows she is # 2 the bike is # 1. So if she leaves I will have more time and money for my #1girl. She is also getting old at 41.

20211214_154239.jpg

20211214_154231.jpg

20211214_154300.jpg

20211214_154241.jpg

20210930_170443.jpg

Back