Looking for a link to a news story...

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I am looking for an internet link to a news story that I heard on the radio today. The radio D.J. quoted the Associated Press, but upon searching I can not find anything.

The story goes:

A man got mad at his neighbor and decided to make a maltov cocktail and throw it a the neighbor's trailer. The cocktail bounced off the tin roof of the neighbor's trailer into the man's pickup truck. It then burned down the truck along with the travel trailer the man was living in.

I really am not making this up.

THANKS!! My friends did not believe me that it was a TRUE story! I was also telling them that the d.j. was talking about a Youtube video of some guy getting shot in the chest with a 9 mil wearing an expired kevlar vest? ??? There are some pure geniouses making the news here. I have not seen that one either, but have not searched.

Authorities believe alcohol was involved.
So it was a "Hold my beer for a minute" moment??

I was also telling them that the d.j. was talking about a Youtube video of some guy getting shot in the chest with a 9 mil wearing an expired kevlar vest? ??? There are some pure geniouses making the news here. I have not seen that one either, but have not searched.

This one perhaps (Language Warning!!)..

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevlar expires?

I need to look for dates on my stuff and next time I will get the vests and helmets at the back of the case.

Back