Where is Roadtoad ?

Hi all , just taking a break from most of my normal activities for a time . Things have escalated with caring for my old Dear Ma , and I am focusing on her well being etc. for this final part of her life .
Thanks for your queries and concern , I feel lucky to know you people who care .
I know my country is suffering a big hit with the fires , even in my state . The surrounding hills have seen some serious damage , but the close to some of my favorite southern riding roads , actually only a bit further on to the ferry , that takes you across to the now heavily fire damaged Kangaroo Island is reportedly 50% destroyed ... The Eastern States are hurting even more of the same and not over yet ... I worry for all the slow moving wildlife as well .
Back to the bike news , I am still managing to fit in a short ride , every now and again , and I am still adding to the ZX14R mods . I also have some plans for the Busa as well for later in the year , so am looking forward to adding those additional mods .
Here is a pic of the brake set for the 14R so far , still waiting on some bits to arrive before fitment sometime in coming month or so .
And me boy .
Will be eating pie twice a week with Ma , as usual lads , and not mad at Willie , check you spam email maybe , you dumbass !!
Thanks all , will check in later date , take care .View attachment 1611076

View attachment 1611078
Ok he called me a dumbass so we're good! :beerchug:

#DumbAss ~ #NotaTouringGuy ~ #THEoRg *

Andrew is taking a break . . .

Personal reasons .

:race:

#AndrewAround ~ #BeenOverAmonth ~ #DidHeGoOutRacing ~ #THEoRg *

Happy to see you back . . .

ROADTOAD1340

200.gif

I just seen this welcome back from @RedBull , well I am sort of touched , but not by his woody !! , Mate , yes , it is good to be back in the fold so to speak , I am liking the conversation on here , and also Redbull's picture grams repost ... chit I do not know what the hell to call what he does ... , but which are always worth a thousand words ... usually , sometimes .
You still got your Aprillia bro ?, what are you riding these days .

Back