Ok friends are sending me this . Busa loosing to a Jeep.

I'll just put these here for ya..

33059900_10160405702675300_4449628600177524736_o.jpg

20180809_170729.jpg

looks nice... but I gotta buy new... and I would want a challenger... .the warranty is what im after... I live in a condo and shouldn't be working on my car/bike... THAT MUCH has been made clear to me by the condo association.
It's got 12,000 kms (not miles!) on it. Has full bumper to bumper warranty until August of 2021... just sayin. lol. Plus, you'd take a huge loss buying new as soon as it drives off the lot! Ask me how I know..lol...

It's got 12,000 kms (not miles!) on it. Has full bumper to bumper warranty until August of 2021... just sayin. lol. Plus, you'd take a huge loss buying new as soon as it drives off the lot! Ask me how I know..lol...
its a beautiful car... no doubt... but ive been down this road before.... if I owned a house with a garage things might be different.... my ford is coming to the end of the warranty and I cant wait to unload it.

If your liking the Mustang you have seen the preorder for this Mustang at 40K and 800HP
LFP 800HP Mustang for $39,995!* | Lebanon Ford Inc.
nice.. but it says a "limited supplemental powertrain warranty applies"... nothing about the existing ford bumper to bumper warranty... I dunno…. roush and ford seem to have a great relationship..... I think when im ready to do this im gonna call them and take a trip.... they can build anything they say.... so I would like to price out beefier halfshafts/rear end and oil pump gears..... ill keep u guys posted.... im gonna need a new car soon.... this is making a lot of sense... I love the idea.

Looks nice . . .

But I got to buy new . . .

And I would want a Challenger . . .

The warranty is what I am after . . .

I live in a condo
and should not be
working on my car / bike . . .

THAT MUCH has been made clear
to me by the condo association .

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Found this one for you also, no price info but an extra 200 HP

1000hp Supercharged Ford Mustang GT Package - National Speed
isn't it unbelievable that car has the STOCK internals? stock pistons and rods/crank and 1000hp..... but this car is an actual "build" no warranties here.... and any car I buy HAS TO start every time I stick a key in it... its gonna be a real deal daily driver.. snow and all.... but im gonna get in contact with Roush/beechmont and see how much of a car I can have built with 60k... that's really my upper limit... I would LOVE to put something together with a magnum tranny/800hp, and the rear end and half shafts to handle it.... REALLY handle it... with the bumper to bumper warranty still intact.

lol.... EVERYONE knows about that magical 5.3..... hardly typical... but great motor..... does Chevrolet have any dealerships that hot rod their cars AND give bumper to bumper warranties?
It was a 4.8 and there's nothing magical about it. Anyone can make 1000 hp with that formula, LS bottom ends are stout.
I have no idea what dealerships are offering, I'm not in the market. As I said earlier in this thread, Dodge is on it with their offerings, and the Ford options are interesting too. Not sure that these dealer mod cars qualify as having a factory warranty, but super cool regardless. GM is missing opportunity I think, by not offering anything to compare with what Dodge is doing.

It was a 4.8 and there's nothing magical about it. Anyone can make 1000 hp with that formula, LS bottom ends are stout.
I have no idea whalolt dealerships are offering, I'm not in the market. As I said earlier in this thread, Dodge is on it with their offerings, and the Ford options are interesting too. Not sure that these dealer mod cars qualify as having a factory warranty, but super cool regardless. GM is missing opportu....nity I think, by not offering anything to compare with what Dodge is doing.
lol...
I have no idea what dealerships are offering, I'm not in the market. As I said earlier in this thread, Dodge is on it with their offerings, and the Ford options are interesting too. Not sure that these dealer mod cars qualify as having a factory warranty, but super cool regardless. GM is missing opportunity I think, by not offering anything to compare with what Dodge is doing.
as dennis pointed out earlier.... ure info isn't always correct.... and near the end od the article they state "ohhh.... its got a different crank in it.... it isn't a 5.3 after all..... its a 4.8..... makes u wonder if it was a gm motor at all.... maybe ill wait for the next article....

lol...

as dennis pointed out earlier.... ure info isn't always correct.... and near the end od the article they state "ohhh.... its got a different crank in it.... it isn't a 5.3 after all..... its a 4.8..... makes u wonder if it was a gm motor at all.... maybe ill wait for the next article....
The fact that you don't know that a 4.8 is a GM truck LS, and the fact that you don't know that they're almost identical externally to a 5.3 explains why you say silly things like wondering if it was a GM motor. Stick with buying other people's builds and paying someone to fix it, you're better off. Save your pennies and go buy what you want. I'll keep doing what I do.
I'm glad Dennis educated me, and that a dealership is making fast Mustangs and trucks, but it still isn't the same as a factory offering.

The fact that you don't know that a 4.8 is a GM truck LS, and the fact that you don't know that they're almost identical externally to a 5.3 explains why you say silly things like wondering if it was a GM motor. Stick with buying other people's builds and paying someone to fix it, you're better off. Save your pennies and go buy what you want. I'll keep doing what I do.
I'm glad Dennis educated me, and that a dealership is making fast Mustangs and trucks, but it still isn't the same as a factory offering.
maybe a 10 year old Mercedes then would be better for me... and if I had ure kinda money I would do a 100 percent authentic build... again I really think its in bad taste to tell someone flat out that "YOU are wrong" and then GET put in ure place.... and never a word of humility.... U give dennis credit then in the Same SENTENCE SUGGEST he is wrong... "It isn't the same"..... smdh....

Last edited:
Back