Sold the Busa and....

got a silver four door rubi and a busa in the garage. too bad it's 3000 miles away right now, lol.

I'm a huge Jeep fan, had ten or so over the years.

Here's a pic of my current '05 Unlimited towing the 'Busa. We were headed to New Brunswick, ~1400 kilometres from home. :coolcool:

P6060002.jpg

I'm a huge Jeep fan, had ten or so over the years.

Here's a pic of my current '05 Unlimited towing the 'Busa. We were headed to New Brunswick, ~1400 kilometres from home. :coolcool:

Perfect setup! I hope to have something like this soon. Probably with a Kendon stand up trailer though do to space constraints in my garage. :beerchug:

I now have to change your name in my contact list from Nick Busa to Nick Rubicon!! Excellent looking Jeep bro, have a blast I hope to see it in person soon!!:thumbsup:

That bad boy looked tough, I like the look! :thumbsup:

Thank you sir. It was pretty great, for fun I would climb my buddy's 35s that was always good for a laugh. In the end I built something that was capable of putting me in places and situations that scared my wife (and me a couple times). I almost flopped it twice and in the pics of the suspension crossed up I almost rolled us down a 12' drop (the other side was 30+' :eek:). The first weekend out after axle and tire swap I was on 2 wheels leaning against a little bitty tree.
Now when I'm on 2 wheels I know I'm doing it right.:thumbsup:

Well all I have to say right now is that my Busa never leaked any oil:

OilLeak1.jpg

OilLeak2.jpg

OilLeak3.jpg

OilLeak4.jpg

The Jeep only has 2000 miles on it also and is less than two months old. :banghead:

Last edited:
Well all I have to say right now is that my Busa never leaked any oil:

The Jeep only has 2000 miles on it also and is less than two months old. :banghead:

It's a Jeep thing:laugh:, they didn't tell you about it at the dealer:rofl:.

My 4.0l was always leaving its mark, I had the rear main seal replaced once (lots of labor and only a $16 part) and leaked again with in 9 months.

Hopefully this is an easy, FREE fix under warranty.

Back