How Can u get Fu#$%!d up more thenthis in 1 day?

99busaq8

Registered
How Can u get Fu#$%!d up more than this in 1 day?

Ok....................
so.. its been 3 weeks since i touched my bike... since its stalling and heating..
last night was the biggest bike gathering in Kuwait.. with over 240 bikes..
and NO i was in my jeep...............
Today was a Huge outing with around 60 bikes... so i Said No Fu@#$%g way i'm not going.. stalling or not.. (( ITS EITHER ME OR THE BIKE)) please remember that phrase.. !

so i wake up at 4 pm.. Bad cold.. cuaghing.. closed nosed. and i said I'M STILL GOING!!! ... so i get my tired butt up.. get on my bike.. and go.. reach the meeting place and bike is still ok.. then we left for about a 70 mile ride. . halfway i start losing RPMS... Like usual.. so i slow down.. all fine.. still kinda jerking.. but i will survive.............
later we plan to leave.. like around 1 am.. 3km from the cafe thats about 1 hour from home.. the bike shuts down while i was riding..allmost got hit from 3 bikers behind me... pull over... bikes dead.. and when it starts, its like a dragon spitting fire out the exhuast so i say OK.. im not riding.. YOU WIN.. i call my friend across town.. to get my jeep and my trailor to haul this BIT#$%es butt back home.. my jeeps key is with me ! so i give it my friend on the ZX10.. he speeds home to give my friend the key.. then he drives 20 min to my house to pic up the jeep.. then 20 min to his house to pick up the trailor.. then 1 hour to me..... so i'm on the floor with 2 of my friends.. smoking laughing.. passing time.. my friend arrives.. i pull the bike around to get it ready for the ramp.. i hit the brakes alittle too hard.. bike slips hit the right side down on the ground.. hurt my MIDDLE finger.. (( maybe that was the way the bike was telling me.. ur not pointing that at me tonight !!! )) annnyyywaays... i smiled.. said ok.. scratched MY NEW PAINT JOb... but ok.. not so bad since i had the sliders on... get the bike up.. tie it down.. my jeeps electricity allmost went out.. DUNNO WHY.. my friend said the jeep didnt start at home.. so thats problem 3 tonight.. BIKE.. BIKE PAINT.. JEEP!!
ok
so i get all the way home.. and at the last turn.. my bike falls over on the right side again.. this time.. OUCH... i have 3 tracks on the trailor for 3 bikes.. so my bike fell on the sidewell of the other bike ramp... it was like a knife going through soft butter......... it cut my right side fairing straight threw to the radiator... !
the straps scratched the gas tank... and yeah so i was like..
OK... NOW YOU REALLY WIN!!..................................

:spank:

Last edited:
Wow, there are no words of comfort for that kind of night. Very sorry brother.

Damn, that really suck, man.

I have a policy: If something doesn't feel right, I don't ride. I dunno if I've saved myself from any grief or not but I stick with it.

--Wag--

I keep waiting for the punch line.

That's amazing...and you seem to be taking it all pretty well!

Sorry about the bad luck, bro. I'm with Wag on this one.

:whistle:

thanks for the comments all... maybe i should take that advice !! ( if it doesnt seem right just dont do it ! ))

hmmmmm

when will i ever learn ???

posting pic in a bit...

this is the mess.....

1.jpg

2.jpg

Sorry to see this. I feel your pain.

Get a Canyon Dancer strap for your bike trailer. If that middle strap isn't secured to the bike, just over the bike, then I'm not shocked that it fell over. If it is secured to a hard point on the bike, I have to ask, did the strap on the left side slip? I use straps with ratcheting adjustment. The straps will break long before it slips.

that story makes me cringe...hope you get her back up soon :beerchug:

thnx for the comments... my baby is being pampered now.. in good shape.. did do the right side fairing.. other than that things have been fine :)

Back