pretty rough crash

skurvey~

Registered
first i wanna say sorry for all the loses ive seen on this forum.. my prayers go out to all the victim's families..

so the other day i was riding (dirtbike) my yzf250.. me and my friend were just messing around on some of the jumps we always hit.. well i was riding up to this one jump pretty quick.. its about 5 feet tall, anyway i hit it pretty going fast.. and this usually never happens but as soon as i went off it i nose dived, BAD. i was so high that i had enough time in the air to think to myself.. god i hope i dont die, it was very scarey. the front tire hit the ground first, and off i went head first onto the ground, i landed dead square on my head putting a rut in the ground, i then tumbled many times so fast i didnt really know what was going on. the bike hit the ground and bounced and just rolled. somehow after landing on my head i was able to get up.. my friend road over to me immediately after the crash to make sure i was ok.. and i was, luckily. the bike had some minor damage done to it, but i was able to slowly ride it home.. i also had a major headache for a while.

Sorry to hear about that mate... but glad that it didnt get worse!!

Take care, and ride safe mate...

I'm guessing you were at least wearing a helmet? Glad you are okay.

Glad you're ok ... lucky thing you landed on your nut..
biggrin.gif

Hitting your head that hard can cause some serious damage. I am glad that you were able to get to your own two feet and ride it out.

Are you sure your ok? How many fingers am I holding up. LOL

Glad you are ok man....try this; When in the air, you can control the attitude of the bike with the throttle. Add throttle (clutch out) and the nose comes up....tap the back brake and the nose comes down. Be careful, on a 4-stroke like yours, adding throttle in the air makes the nose come up pretty fast...
Try it next time..works great!

Back