Ok friends are sending me this . Busa loosing to a Jeep.

That's one of my WORST NIGHTMARES! Gettin' beat by a car. Especially on the street! Got a lot of big Hp. cars out there now. That's one of the Main reasons I had Frank build me what he did. I dread getting beat by a car..I'd Probably start drinkin' again..:banghead:

good for dodge... I like what theyre doing.... 90K isn't a working mans car.... at least in my world it isn't.
And a high end turbo Busa isn't a working man's bike, yet you have one...
I see hellcats, a demon, Shelby's, ZL1's, Z06's and GTR's running around, and I live in the middle of nowhere. 90k for an SUV that'll win most stop light drags with any of those cars while carrying 3 witnesses and comes with a warranty isn't a bad deal at all.

For years until I totalled it, I drove a Lexus LS460. $80k car. I’m a working man. All depends on what you do with your money. There are plenty of people who can afford a $90k car.

Hell the trucks nowadays are 60-70k
u bought the car new? what year? c'mon guys...…… CMON..... YES.. some people CAN afford it.... and some people are just car people and finance way over their head and are OK with cooking every meal at home and no vacations..... but u know what im saying anyhow... 90k for an american car is rich.

2007. Totalled it in 2016 with like 90k miles on it. lol Had the window sticker until recently. With the options it was like $79 and change.
I believe u owned it... Im just wondering if u were dumb enough to buy it new.... jk… that's an 800 dollar car note right there.... that's the boat im in right now... I WANT a hellcat.... but u know how cheap I am.... I cannot leave anything on the table.... I treat nickels like manhole covers when it comes to a new car.... I got offered 14500 for my car... BUT the hellcat is gonna be like 70 FINAL number.... and I don't want over a 600 dollar car note.... so the dodge dealer calls me and calls me... two dealerships actually...… I keep telling them to meet my number.

Last edited:
u bought the car new? what year? c'mon guys...…… CMON..... YES.. some people CAN afford it.... and some people are just car people and finance way over their head and are OK with cooking every meal at home and no vacations..... but u know what im saying anyhow... 90k for an american car is rich.
This car does what "American cars" do best, go from point A to point B in a straight line better than just about anything else you can buy new. If that's your thing, it's a good deal.

This car does what "American cars" do best, go from point A to point B in a straight line better than just about anything else you can buy new. If that's your thing, it's a good deal.
not really... a mustang with a lil spray will get near 10s

not really... a mustang with a lil spray will get near 10s
Not off the showroom floor, carrying 3 of your friends and with a factory warranty it won't.
We can modify things to go faster for less, but that's not what we're talking about here. You're wrong, accept it and move on.

Not off the showroom floor, carrying 3 of your friends and with a factory warranty it won't.
We can modify things to go faster for less, but that's not what we're talking about here. You're wrong, accept it and move on.
lol.... 30 grand buys the mustang..... with the warranty.... these are American cars we are talkin about here.... for the record I think 60k for a new truck is crazy also..... its not all that difficult to get power out of an american v8.

I actually think the Trackhawk is awesome for the class of vehicle it's in. SUVs that are meant to perform. It kicks the crap out of anything else in the $75-120K range. Probably the $150-170 range.

What u don't know is how it will hold up by year 3. Reliability and durability matter when you write those kinds of checks.

Back