Ok friends are sending me this . Busa loosing to a Jeep.

Laugh out loud . . .

30 grand buys
the mustang . . .

With the warranty . . .

These are American cars
we are talkin about here . . .

For the record
I think 60k for
a new truck is
crazy also. . .

It is not all
that difficult
to get power
out of an
American v8 .

:lol:

I'll give you the fact that it has a factory (ish) warranty, buttttttt.......it ain't gonna out drag that awd Cherokee, and you ain't carrying 3 of your friends with you unless they're all c10's size!
It's cool though, and cheap.
It won’t last more than a few months before blowing that manual trans, either. I couldn’t believe that ford actually kept that piece of junk getrag trans in the new mustangs. My 2013 sounds like a bucket of bolts at slow speed and locks me out of gears above 6k RPMs and ford claims “it’s normal gear noise”. One of the late model restoration or American muscle employees (can’t remember which right now) has a newer mustang that has destroyed 3 or manual trans after getting a turbo installed. I want a turbo on mine one day, but I know I’ll have to spend some money beefing up the trans first. That’s if it even makes it another year.

I'll give you the fact that it has a factory (ish) warranty, buttttttt.......it ain't gonna out drag that awd Cherokee, and you ain't carrying 3 of your friends with you unless they're all c10's size!
It's cool though, and cheap.
with an automatic and a tire.. these cars are capable of mid 10s....

It won’t last more than a few months before blowing that manual trans, either. I couldn’t believe that ford actually kept that piece of junk getrag trans in the new mustangs. My 2013 sounds like a bucket of bolts at slow speed and locks me out of gears above 6k RPMs and ford claims “it’s normal gear noise”. One of the late model restoration or American muscle employees (can’t remember which right now) has a newer mustang that has destroyed 3 or manual trans after getting a turbo installed. I want a turbo on mine one day, but I know I’ll have to spend some money beefing up the trans first. That’s if it even makes it another year.
I got a 2014... mt82 car.... NEVER a tranny problem... shifts beautiful... I actually love the tranny..... something is definitely wrong with ure car.... maybe try a different dealer to replace tranny.
1553430808944.png

holy shyt dennis….. THANK U.... and for 53k... 800 plus HP.. with a warranty. GOD BLESS AMERICA
And still a useless back seat. Since you're such a fan, buy one. Would solve the problem of not being able to afford the hellcat for you. And it's better, right?

And still a useless back seat. Since you're such a fan, buy one. Would solve the problem of not being able to afford the hellcat for you. And it's better, right?
I might just do that.... AND they say they can build anything I want.. in OHIO though... I can guarantee you there will be a hellcat or one of these in my parking spot in a year or less.... im digging the 800hp twin turbo setup... I LOVE this 2014 mustang... best car I ever owned. 420hp and 3500 lbs

They are doing F150’s now too.
I cant say it enough dennis… thanks.. a million... this just opened up a GREAT possibility for me.... I cant wait till the dodge dealer calls me back... guy moves 500 bucks at a time... every time he calls me he finds a way to LOWER an "already great price"

I got a 2014... mt82 car.... NEVER a tranny problem... shifts beautiful... I actually love the tranny..... something is definitely wrong with ure car.... maybe try a different dealer to replace tranny.View attachment 1596541
Three dealers and same results. Type “mustang MT-82” on google and you’ll be reading horror stories of owners having trans failures at as low as 3,500 miles for days.

Last edited:
Three dealers and same results. Type “mustang MT-82” on google and you’ll be reading horror stories of owners having trans failures at as low as 3,500 miles for days.
ive heard the stories... but a lot got replacements...

ive heard the stories... but a lot got replacements...
I wasn’t as lucky. I told the last dealer that would keep them on speed dial and just call them when the thing blows up and they can come get it on tow truck. It’s now out of warranty, but I love the car, besides that and will just rebuild the trans eventually and keep it.

I was not
as lucky .

I told the last dealer
that I would keep them
on speed dial and just call
them when the thing blows up
and they can come get it on tow truck .

It is now out
of warranty ,
but I love the car ,
besides that and will
just rebuild the transmission
eventually and keep it .

:beerchug:

I might just do that.... AND they say they can build anything I want.. in OHIO though... I can guarantee you there will be a hellcat or one of these in my parking spot in a year or less.... im digging the 800hp twin turbo setup... I LOVE this 2014 mustang... best car I ever owned. 420hp and 3500 lbs

I got a Hellcat for ya. I'm looking to sell because there's an F430 locally that I've been eyeballin'.

Back