How do lighter wheels change handling?

How did we get
from wheels,
to built motors ?

Try to stay on track !

54BC660C-509F-4886-A0EC-E3A7D6549E69.jpeg

Arch is a legend on this Org , we all know he can ride , and ride well to survive . I would be surprised if he's looking for big extra HP for his Busa , a bike he essentially rides , and built / modded for enjoyment in corners for an experienced level headed pilot , less so , a fearless young gun . Of course Arch no doubt has the option of any desired engine update he wishes , perhaps the ultimate full house Busa chassis / motor , especially if you are riding less ( time / dependents ) , make that much loved ol' girl into a fitting hot rod muscle monster for that occasional adrenaline thrill ride !!
Regardless , the wheels will help his Busa handle 'the Dragon' better than ever as is . Arch's Busa is already gifted with around 180bhp and that beautiful fat torque curve , so , is able to send any pilot into most corners way faster than only the best can utilize anyway . We want you to be safe as can be Arch , you are like the Org's Busa Godfather , towering intelligence and well rounded reasoning and motorcycle riding skill set that has kept you safe , and positioned you thus , get the wheels bro !!

I think turbos and built engines are fascinating. That being said, I have never felt the stock Busa lacking for power in any situation I want to be in. When I first bought my Busa it didn't always do what I ask it to do. Now, it does what I think I want it to do - and that is very rewarding because I chose the right changes to make it like that. When I go riding and the bike is perfect, that gets me off. Some guys love to roll up to the hang out and have the biggest Johnson there. I love rolling up to the shop and having the mechanics fight over who gets to take it in the back.

I have gone 176 mph on m Busa. Honestly, having a football field fly by every second is not so much fun, nor does it take much skill on a bike like a Busa. But hitting an 80 mph sweeper on back roads where you are only risking corn stalks and your own butt is magical. The most fun I have on my bike is usually below 120 mph. I don't drag my knee on the road much because I usually lift it, but I'm leaned over so low I once reached out in a turn and dragged my hand on the road to the astonishment of the sport bike boyz following me. They didn't know a busa could turn like that.

I have considered a turbo but realized I want to build one, not ride one. Sixpack I know you meant it in the nicest way that I am old (lol), but you are right. I have zero bike ego. I ride pretty fast but I'm only racing how I feel that day, nobody else.

Finally, Ali is a funny guy and I have come to respect his crazy spirit. He picks at people and I started punching back and we have come to have a good time tossing insults each other's way. You guys keep getting mad at him, he is just pulling your chain to both run up posts and because you get pissed at him. Yes he goes over the top regularly, but hey he hasn't even gotten his monster out of level 1 so how bad can he be (ha ha ha - didn't see that one coming did ya Ali)? Besides, if Ali is pissing you off, just say something stupid about boxing and he will go away for 3 days!

I'll take mountain roads and twisties over any straight road any day of the week.

In regards to wheels, I'm not a fan of the factory wheel design so I'm going for Galespeed wheels.

Arch is a legend on this Org , we all know he can ride , and ride well to survive . I would be surprised if he's looking for big extra HP for his Busa , a bike he essentially rides , and built / modded for enjoyment in corners for an experienced level headed pilot , less so , a fearless young gun . Of course Arch no doubt has the option of any desired engine update he wishes , perhaps the ultimate full house Busa chassis / motor , especially if you are riding less ( time / dependents ) , make that much loved ol' girl into a fitting hot rod muscle monster for that occasional adrenaline thrill ride !!
Regardless , the wheels will help his Busa handle 'the Dragon' better than ever as is . Arch's Busa is already gifted with around 180bhp and that beautiful fat torque curve , so , is able to send any pilot into most corners way faster than only the best can utilize anyway . We want you to be safe as can be Arch , you are like the Org's Busa Godfather , towering intelligence and well rounded reasoning and motorcycle riding skill set that has kept you safe , and positioned you thus , get the wheels bro !!

You are too kind Sir. I am an average rider and an old fat one at that. But you have it pretty close Road. There are (were) some amazing riders on this site though. Skydiver is a legend along with the Team Gixxer guys who were all instructor lever riders. There was an old guy Tuff Busa who would call you an ass in a post and he was probably right, as he was a legendary instructor. There was a guy I rode with a few times called EarlyBird who was FAST! Capt is not a slow guy either, nor is MC Mustang. However my all time favorite was a guy who went by Macon454. He and his wife were true legendary riders and the subject of the poster attached here.

Commitment.jpg

This thread was the original smack talk thread and the true legends of the .org all posted here. The teasing is a little more mean spirited nowadays but this tradition is as old as the org. Read this knowing these guys all had the highest respect for each other and had that racer's mindset that you leave the mess on the track with the best lap times. I never got a Team Gixxer decal, started track days after most of these guys had moved on. Some still rode the Busa on track but most moved on to liter bikes setup up for the track.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/the-official-team-gixxer-smacktalk-thread.154754/

I discovered this thread not long after joining up , and all those characters seem like good hearted spirited folk . Must have been good times all round on the Org. all through both Gens evolution . The foundation and the spirit of the Captains Org . has rich history , important that we revisit these legendary post Willie , thank you for reminding us bro .

I think turbos and built engines are fascinating. That being said, I have never felt the stock Busa lacking for power in any situation I want to be in. When I first bought my Busa it didn't always do what I ask it to do. Now, it does what I think I want it to do - and that is very rewarding because I chose the right changes to make it like that. When I go riding and the bike is perfect, that gets me off. Some guys love to roll up to the hang out and have the biggest Johnson there. I love rolling up to the shop and having the mechanics fight over who gets to take it in the back.

I have gone 176 mph on m Busa. Honestly, having a football field fly by every second is not so much fun, nor does it take much skill on a bike like a Busa. But hitting an 80 mph sweeper on back roads where you are only risking corn stalks and your own butt is magical. The most fun I have on my bike is usually below 120 mph. I don't drag my knee on the road much because I usually lift it, but I'm leaned over so low I once reached out in a turn and dragged my hand on the road to the astonishment of the sport bike boyz following me. They didn't know a busa could turn like that.

I have considered a turbo but realized I want to build one, not ride one. Sixpack I know you meant it in the nicest way that I am old (lol), but you are right. I have zero bike ego. I ride pretty fast but I'm only racing how I feel that day, nobody else.

Finally, Ali is a funny guy and I have come to respect his crazy spirit. He picks at people and I started punching back and we have come to have a good time tossing insults each other's way. You guys keep getting mad at him, he is just pulling your chain to both run up posts and because you get pissed at him. Yes he goes over the top regularly, but hey he hasn't even gotten his monster out of level 1 so how bad can he be (ha ha ha - didn't see that one coming did ya Ali)? Besides, if Ali is pissing you off, just say something stupid about boxing and he will go away for 3 days!
uve been paying close attention arch... real close... but I have gotten her in position2 now.... movin on up... as far as boxing goes... I HATE it when a person who knows nothing about the sport(never even had an amateur fight or even gym sparring) starts telling me allllllll about how its allll fixed and bullshit.... on a side note.... on September 15th if anyone is looking to bet some money.... canelo alvarez is gonna have a great night... but its gonna be a great fight and show.... close UD12 going canelos way... u heard it here first/

I just hope and pray that canelo doesn't KO golovkin.... to satisfy the over/under.... at just under 37 years old golovkin (who won a GOLD medal) is gonna have to hug and hold and lean allll over that young buck to slow him down... I expect fouls this go around.

THE UNDERDOG IS ON TOP …….
When the Alvarez-Golovkin II match was confirmed in June, Golovkin opened at -190, meaning you’d have to wager $190 to win $100, while Alvarez was a +155 underdog (you’d earn $155 by betting $100). But since then, bettors are favoring Alvarez.

Last week, Golovkin was -175, and Alvarez was +145. On Thursday, those odds had tilted further in Alvarez’s favor—Golovkin is now -160 and Alvarez is +130.
This is historical stuff...…..

The first fight—where Golovkin was -155 and Alvarez was +125 beforehand—was ruled a draw, but most observers believe Golovkin won. Combine that with the fact that Alvarez will have been out of the ring for 364 days after failing two drug tests, and you can understand why Golovkin would have opened as the favorite in the rematch. But bettors are putting their money on Alvarez thus far.

Alvarez isn't a cheater.... not really... he is lazy.... it was banned weight loss drugs..... bfd

Last edited:
Body shots are a lost art in todays boxing scene... FUNDAMENTALS of Mexican boxing.... bodyshot KOs... breathtaking stuff.

Last edited:
Other Busas getting it. Sorry not sure to give rider credits. The pig is the fastest racing pig in the world (or was, probably bacon by now). No turbos Ali :poke:

View attachment 1584857

View attachment 1584859

View attachment 1584860

View attachment 1584861

View attachment 1584862

Edit: Oops, didn't notice the foul language on the Busa poster!
arch... quite honestly... what a turbo does for this bike is absolutely stunning… and with a small turbo, for 95 percent of even aggressive street riding/corner carving.. with a decent boost controller, I bet a great tuner could get it to the point where no spool is felt at all...… silky smooth.... buying this bike was one of the best decisions I ever made... even with my issues...………. I wont ever sell it.... ive had 2 guys try to buy it from me already.

Back