How To Know If It's Time To Move On? Hayabusa.org

if its an issue with work overload.... I am volunteering to work for free 3 or four hours a day.... for a good long while... I work nights now... and not very hard at that... I stand a post.. and wait for catastrophe for occur... in a prison.

Well what this thread needs is Austin Powers in Gold Member and it just happens to be in Spike TV right now!

I think maybe captain was feeling overwhelmed... and now hes better...
Don’t think your reading what’s being said.. lol

Don’t be suprised in two months when you log in one day and it says we were here.

I’m suprised in how conversations and post have exploded in a way it almost hard to keep up. I’m loving it wished I was around earlier to understand or be involved in those conversations.

The concept that worked for so long was having very active membership, discussing lots of topics, but we were all here because of the love of the Busa.

Various other topics helped to learn about one another, then suddenly many ended up at a meet-and-greet, put names to faces, shared a meal or two, rode together, bonds solidified that are unbroken to this day.

It was never about money, never about being a business, and if I'm out of line cap, smack me. It was about community. Community helped bring traffic, traffic supported sponsors to offset cost of running the site. Without new life from Suzuki, and if there's no community, well, that's where we are......

Hey girl!! What happened to you and Botts??? The two of you kept the org entertained on your own? Too much Foo Fighters I guess?

Hey girl!! What happened to you and Botts??? The two of you kept the org entertained on your own? Too much Foo Fighters I guess?

Bots bought a Jeep, and yeah, I guess I decided concerts are my focus :super:

Seriously, for each member, life changes, focuse does change. No "one answer" I guess, though for me, losing Dad changed everything. I stopped riding or even wanting to ride, and I have thrown myself in to music...my way of coping with loss.

This place used to be my every day, no doubt. I ended up finding other outlets, but the people here, friends from here, they're still in my life. I really miss the fun we used to all have here, no doubt.

This is depressing me.. seriously... you guys talk like being over 40 changes something... I'm 35.. I feel the EXACT same way I did at 25.. if Bernard Hopkins at 50 years old can BEAT 20-somethings over 12 rounds.... what does that tell ya? Stop thinking that way... not good... ure not old and this poop aint over,

This is depressing me.. seriously... you guys talk like being over 40 changes something... I'm 35.. I feel the EXACT same way I did at 25.. if Bernard Hopkins at 50 years old can BEAT 20-somethings over 12 rounds.... what does that tell ya? Stop thinking that way... not good... ure not old and this poop aint over,

It's not that "old" people can't do things it's just that the stakes get higher as you get older and more successful. When I was 35 I already had a lot of responsibility but nothing like the number of people who are depending on me now. It cuts into the play time but its satisfying to be able to fill a man's shoes too. It was awesome to be able to hop on a bike and do crazy things and not worry about what bone I broke. But having been 25 and 55, it's way better to be able to walk into a dealership and pay cash for any bike I want. Just saying....

It's not that "old" people can't do things it's just that the stakes get higher as you get older and more successful. When I was 35 I already had a lot of responsibility but nothing like the number of people who are depending on me now. It cuts into the play time but its satisfying to be able to fill a man's shoes too. It was awesome to be able to hop on a bike and do crazy things and not worry about what bone I broke. But having been 25 and 55, it's way better to be able to walk into a dealership and pay cash for any bike I want. Just saying....
lol... some young people got money too.. not sure where ure goin... and at any age a person worries about serious injury... u just remember the past differently than reality...

lol... some young people got money too.. not sure where ure goin... and at any age a person worries about serious injury... u just remember the past differently than reality...
For every meal you ate, I probably had almost two. I don't feel older, can still hang with the 30 year old riders in a bicycle race, but life experiences changes ones values. Things which excite you now may become boring 30 years from today. The Busa was extremely exiting back in the day, but today it is just another Superbike among many with newer bells and whistles. The Busa crowd was a cult of its own, but it is dying a slow death.

Negative energy, not good... maybe u should take some of the riches u ammased and build the ultimate busa... 80-100 grand.. we would all love to see it... and u might have a more positive attitude also. life isn't on the decline man... don't be soo glum.

Negative energy, not good... maybe u should take some of the riches u ammased and build the ultimate busa... 80-100 grand.. we would all love to see it... and u might have a more positive attitude also. life isn't on the decline man... don't be soo glum.
No negative energy. I do less than 1,000 miles a year on the Busa, and around 14,000 miles a year on a bike that weighs 15lbs and costs more than a Busa. That probably spends more energy than you can ever do on your turbo bike. Just different interests my friend.

No negative energy. I do less than 1,000 miles a year on the Busa, and around 14,000 miles a year on a bike that weighs 15lbs and costs more than a Busa. That probably spends more energy than you can ever do on your turbo bike. Just different interests my friend.
as in a bicycle???? do u have the special shorts too??

and really I don't talk about the turbo bike ever... one time to
guy.. ive been living on my own since I was 15 years old.. many of my childhood friends are dead or in jail... I know about high stakes... and filling a mans shoes, thanks though.

and really I don't talk about the turbo bike ever... one time to

guy.. ive been living on my own since I was 15 years old.. many of my childhood friends are dead or in jail... I know about high stakes... and filling a mans shoes, thanks though.

Well you sound like a guy who has made his own way, so good for you brother.

Back