Finally Moving to Phonex

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
Well I know I haven't really ever spent a lot of time on the board, but here lately we've been busy house hunting and planning a move. We made a trip to the Phonex area and we just got back after 10 days of house hunting and finding the the right house. We found a great place in Mesa. A small gated community. Anyhow, the house is prefect for my wife and I. We are just doing the paper drill now, and we are closing on the 28 of June and we will be moving in one the first. It going to be a huge move; a moving van full of furniture with three motorcycles in the back. We're also pulling a car trailer, and my wife with be following in our pick up. Nothing is ever perfect, but we're hoping the move goes smoothly.

I'm really looking forward to getting hooked up the the folks in the Busa community there in Phoenix, and the Arizona area. I love the area and it's going to be a real blast riding there. Any how, looking forward to meeting all you Arizona Busa owners when we get there, see ya soon.

Good deal, Copper! I lived in Arizona for a couple years in high school and had a pretty good time. The weather is definitely on the warm side, but there are lots of things to do including skiing! Hope your move goes smoothly, you get settled and you start posting more!

Good luck!

Thanks, we've kinda been going nuts waiting on the money to make the move since the fall. Now my wife and I are really excited about the move and the change. Tons of stuff to do in Arizona, and we're really looking forward to the change.

Congrats Copper........nice and warm.......riding all year round....I cannot even imagine.......only get to ride 8 months up here!!

Good goin' Copper.. enjoy your new digs!
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys. We're really looking forward to getting settled. Anyone in the Phoenix area know where I can hire a couple of guys to help unload the moving van. Thanks

Welcome to AZ Cu1!

As far as the moving van goes, let me know & I'll hook you up with a couple of dozen boy scouts!
cool.gif

Thanks Mikey D. I'll take you up on that. Looking forward to getting settled again. Are you going to Laguna Seca this year or do you know anyone who is from the Phonex area. I'd like to hook and make the trip with some of the local folks if anyone else is going.

Thanks Mikey D.  I'll take you up on that.  Looking forward to getting settled again.  Are you going to Laguna Seca this year or do you know anyone who is from the Phonex area.  I'd like to hook and make the trip with some of the local folks if anyone else is going.
No Problem Cu1.

Too busy finishing the house and making loot to offsett the meager teacher's salary to take any more trips this summer.

Am going to get a new rear meat soonest so riding is in the forcast!

I understand. When we were in Mesa, house hunting, I found a Motorcycle accessery place that has the M-1 as cheap as discount tire. The rear M-1 was 145.00. Pretty good price and you don't have to pay the cost of shipping. Can't remember the name of the place but it was in Mesa,was on Country Club, between Southern and the 60. You probably already know about this place but I thought I'd let you know just in case.

Back