Hayabusa.org now an Air1 business partner

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Some of you will know what I am talking about, some will not....

I told you several months ago that Mrs.Captain and I considered this website our christian ministry. We try not to push anything on anyone but we are all about creating relationships and providing a good clean environment. We try to take the money that we get each month from the shirt sales and advertising and we put that back into the site and our members. We buy parts for as many folks as we can each year and send it to the members in need, we donate just like you guys do when someone needs it and we invest that money with our advertisers.

We felt it necessary to share as much as we can with the world.. We want Hayabusa.org to be more than just a motorcycle community. We want to reach riders from all areas of the world... Maybe there is a guy on a Busa out there listening that is looking for some friends to ride with.....

Tonight we became a donating business with a radio station called Air1 this is a Christian radio station that broadcast contempory Christian music to hundreds of thousands of people every day. This radio station has the comlete opposite mindset that we do here at the Org. They play no commercials because they never want any other interest to get in the way of the message. The membership supports the station and keeps it going...

You can listen to streaming stereo christian rock music by going to www.air1.com and click on the listen now button.

I challenge anyone else out there that listens to Christian music to check it out, if you listen to Air1.com already then I challenge you to donate for the cause.....

Hayabusa.org will be listed on their site as a business partner in about 2 weeks.... We don't get anything out of it except to identify that we support the station.....

Check it out !

Captain

Last edited:
That's awesome Cap! I will definately check out air1.com! I love this .ORG!!!! :thumbsup:

awesome! Christian music isnt necessarily my thing, but there are a LOT of things that arent necessarily my thing that I have no issue with supporting.

:beerchug: to you cap!

Let me say this... the emails have already started coming in....

Any member here that thinks that donation money from when we made the server and forum software changes in August was used for this radio station is sadly mistaken.. We didnt even have enough donations to cover the cost to make the switch and once again I paid out of my pocket to conver it.

Any member that is uncomfortable with my decision to suport air1 that has donated I will refund your donation no questions asked...

I want there to be no misunderstandings on what my intentions are nor do I want you to think that your supporting something that you disagree with.

It is funny though.... How someone wants to donate money, then hold it over your head 9 months later that their donation isn't being used as they wanted... Folks that money was spent before you ever gave a cent.

Send me PM's if you want your money back... I will not be held hostage by members that question my intentions or how I run this business.

Cap

I think this is awesome... :thumbsup:

(also proud of the boss for standing up for what he believes in, so rare now days) :agree:

Really cap? are you serious?

Come on folks, thats just lame. Keep track of how much you give back, cap, i bet the rest of us can raise that back.

I hope I am not stepping out of line, but have you heard of the Truth Project?
My wife and I have started a Tuesday night Bible study with this series and I must say PLEASE look into this as it is really a great program.

I would like to contribute any donation that I can but I am a very low tech guy, I don't (and will probably never will) own a cell phone and I don't know how to do the pay pal thing, if there is an old fashion way to contribute please send me the info and I would be happy and honored to do so.
Bubba

I hope I am not stepping out of line, but have you heard of the Truth Project?
My wife and I have started a Tuesday night Bible study with this series and I must say PLEASE look into this as it is really a great program.

I would like to contribute any donation that I can but I am a very low tech guy, I don't (and will probably never will) own a cell phone and I don't know how to do the pay pal thing, if there is an old fashion way to contribute please send me the info and I would be happy and honored to do so.
Bubba

Hey we just went through the Truth Project... That speaker is very very educated... he is a great professor.

Really cap? are you serious?

Come on folks, thats just lame. Keep track of how much you give back, cap, i bet the rest of us can raise that back.

i agree :thumbsup: i wasnt able to donate and i cant say that times are any better now, but i would try to come up with some.

I have said this before and will say it again...there are no strings attached to my donations. I get much more out of this site than I could ever contribute. Thank you for hayabusa.org:beerchug::bowdown:

Hey, I am an atheist and do not subscribe to Cap's beliefs but, I think that it is crappy that people would donate and then try to pull that back. I have been a lurker for the last couple of years and I do not care if Cap buys himself crap, takes the missus out for a bite to eat, or buys a new antenna for Air1, from my soon to happen donation(sorry it took so long). It is worth it to me to have Cap(and his honey) happy to have this place running-this site is the bees knees.

Please send me a link as to how I can finally donate.

Cap, as a Pastor, let me say that the family here acts just like a Church should. They are there for you, and love you no matter what. Thank you for letting us know where you stand.

A real live, honest to goodness, God fearing American that is willing to stand up for his beliefs on a public forum!:bowdown: Sir I am proud to be a minuscule part of what you have created here.:thumbsup:

Back