My experience with buying Carrozzeria Rim's and a on site vender.

wow those are a strange color in one pick they look blue in the next they look black etc...nothing titanium about those for sure, i hope you get your problems resolved, its not good to spend those kind of dollars and get something less, im sure tobefast do you right, good luck

An outside in the sun shot for you Bots! (Top is what I got) the bottom is what I had hoped for......:banghead:

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

Well in the past we have had problems with suppliers and the orgs power has come thru.
Some companies woke up and did right and others chose not. As the big red one states this has already gone past just posts as it pops up on google search. Let's see how valuable Cz thinks their reputation is to a worldwide forum.

I don't know Tim but I'm liking the Oz wheels a lot better.
Made in Italy and two pounds lighter than even a similar Marchesini wheel.

OZ Wheels Forged Aluminum Suzuki GSX1300R - Indysuperbikes

475d66a6.jpg

Just trying to show you and whoever may read this that THERE ARE OTHER MAKERS out there.

Not all is lost.

Update: The Rims have been shipped out back to Carrozzerria. I dropped them off at UPS. Nick took care of the shipping up front, Carrozzerria will be taking care of the bill after they receive them. I asked Nick, what does Carrozzerria plans to do? He said he hadnt received an email as of yet to their plans. He said he wanted to to get the ball rolling and get the rims to them, since he hadnt heard a reply from Carrozzerria. I asked if this is the first time this has happened with Carrozzerria, and his answer was yes. Never had an experience with them like this. All other sales have been good. So I am hoping this is a Fluke!

:thumbsup:(AGAIN NICK THANK YOU!):beerchug:

those OZ wheels are sweet, i think i may spring for a set. seen them a while back and kinda forgot about them.

hope cz comes through for you :please:

Those OZ wheels are VERY sweet, I like them ALOT better lookswise than the CZ's. And I hope that CZ comes through on this, like Blanca said things tend to hang around forever on the net......good OR bad :laugh:

An outside in the sun shot for you Bots! (Top is what I got) the bottom is what I had hoped for......:banghead:

Man, I am really sorry for all your trouble. And I hate to say this but I would really love those in that navy blue on my Busa. I bet if I ordered those in that color they would show up in the perfect color you're looking for:banghead:

The color on those is very close to the gun metal blue I had my stock wheels powdercoated for my carbon fiber busa with blue accents. I hope you have a good resolution in this deal, I have looked at their wheels and will be watching this with interest.

I just really hope they don't have any plans on fixing those, re-anodizing them and sending them back to him.
Hes paying for a new perfect set not once messed up fixed ones.

I just really hope they don't have any plans on fixing those, re-anodizing them and sending them back to him.
Hes paying for a new perfect set not once messed up fixed ones.

I have to agree with you Saiid! But I get the impression that's what Carrozzeria is going to do.... From chatting with Patrick when I called he mentioned stripping the color off, sand the nicks, and then re color them. I asked for another set to be sent, but then Patrick said all he wanted to see was the rims first. Eitherway I will wait this out and see what they do! I hope they come through, but I expect to get screwed.:banghead:

This email I got didnt help my gut feeling:

Tim:

I did call them, and they said that they will be shooting for a week
turnaround once they get the wheels. They should receive them on Monday,
and will get started as soon as they arrive.
Thanks!

Nick Bevins
McCoy Motorsports Inc
559 North Mayo Trail
Pikeville, KY 41501
Phone: 606-432-1556
Fax:: 606-437-0083

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:41 PM
To: Nick Bevins
Subject: Cz wheels for Tim Devlin (Any Reponse from CZ?)

Nick:

I figured I would email you today and ask if Carrozzeria responded back to
you. I was wondering what their plan of action was. Are they sending
another set in Satin Black? Or are they waiting for the Ti Grey Rims to
show up, to strip them, sand down nicks, and change the color? Which would
yield a longer turn around time I am guessing. Patrick wouldnt answer
these questions when I asked him. I am not trying to make this any harder
then it has been. I was hoping for a time table or plan of action as a
rough guide line to when to expect the rims again. Again appreciate all
that you have done so far!

Thank you!

Tim

Get started on what, stripping and sanding them? Then re color them and send them back? Not what I asked for or wanted! But I give it a chance and hope to follow up with Nick on Monday and see what Patrick has to say.???

Hummm, that does sound like a bum deal. Can't you just return them? How long have you had them. You have the right to refuse them and get your money back. You will be in a stronger position on that before they try to fix them though.

Back