Road Rash Anyone?

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Oh yeah...

img_8373.jpg

Maybe next time gear will be an option? :beerchug:

Lucky no one coming the opposite way. she's going to have a souvenir of the Dragon on her forearm though.

Wow just looks painful. I I wonder if all the Harley bling and boots help. Remember gotta look good riding that's what its all about

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

At least she won't have any lower back pain with that protector on.

That elbow tomorrow......ewwww!

I seen the rest of the photos (Killboy), and you don't get a good look at her arm, but it doesn't seem to be a big concern.. After it was over, she, and a bunch of other people were all standing around looking at the bike.

Looks like some pain....not too many roads like that in Florida. Hope they were not hurt too bad.

you don't get nearly as much road rash at 10 mph as you do at 50 :beerchug:

Looks like some pain....not too many roads like that in Florida. Hope they were not hurt too bad.

That's exactly right. The majority of folks that I see get in over their head on the Dragon are from Florida. I don't know why, but they stand out in numbers and in ignorance of what they're getting into up here.

Unfamiliar conditions = SLOW DOWN!!!

I hope neither of them were hurt too badly.

That's exactly right. The majority of folks that I see get in over their head on the Dragon are from Florida. I don't know why, but they stand out in numbers and in ignorance of what they're getting into up here.

Unfamiliar conditions = SLOW DOWN!!!

I hope neither of them were hurt too badly.

Floridian here and I had no problem on the dragon :moon:

Then again I was probably going through it slower than those people on that Harley:laugh:

I do hope my fellow bikers and Floridians are ok and still love to ride and maybe decide to ride with a little more protection, I am glad they had lids

Floridian here and I had no problem on the dragon :moon:

Then again I was probably going through it slower than those people on that Harley:laugh:

I do hope my fellow bikers and Floridians are ok and still love to ride and maybe decide to ride with a little more protection, I am glad they had lids

Not taking a shot at the Florida riders, just callin' it like I see it. Ride safe! :thumbsup:

Back