Wife got rear ended , backboarded and transported .

I saw this just now. Sorry to hear. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Glad she's ok. Firefighters strapping her down....probably the best part of the whole deal for her....

Personally I wouldn't sue unless absolutely necessary. Insurance will pay for damages and the knuckleheads at fault will continue on with their non-paying-attention-lives. We all pay for boneheads like these.

Glad all is ok Blanca the driver of the other car was lucky theCuban dragon was strapped down, god knows what may have gone down if she was loose:laugh:

Sorry to hear about the accident. Wishing her well and speedy recovery.

Glad to hear that it wasn't any worse. Thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.

Hope all is well with your family today!!! Congratulations to your MIL on her citzenship!!! :thumbsup:

on our way home all is fine .
Xrays show nada.
She is just stiff and sore .

She is truly a keeper as we are getting ready to go now and she says
'you can go riding tonight if you like'

Yeah only after we saw it's already 53 degrees outside and she knows I ain't going .
Dragons OK

Thanks all !

Glad to hear that she is OK. :cheerleader:

Shes fine today and again all thanks for your thoughta and prayers.
A little stiff but we are not sue happy.
Dont think there is anything or any reason to pursue other than what we are entitled to damage wise.
Doesnt mean pain wont linger but we will see..

On a side note just a little irony and my lesson to the nurse.

Nurse gives Jerry a Lortab in ER and says this is for the pain.
Tells her pain will be worse tomorrow.
Then gives her a script for Naprosyn for pain..
:wtf:

Wait a minute let me see if I get this straight mam'

You just gave her a Lortab establishing fact and belief it is the proper remedy.
Then you tell her pain will be worse in the following days.
But you give a pain med to take at home that is not 1/10 of what a Lortab is or does ?
Does that make any sense to you ?

She looked at me ?

I said 'are we that afraid of creating habits we are now in the process of only giving proper meds in hospital becasue you think we cant handle them at home ?'

She looked at me ?

I handed her the Nap script back and told her to go get one for same which they themselves just gave her.

She looked at me ?

I LOOKED AT HER !

She left and came back with proper script..
Amazing how bad folks have made it diff for good folks to recieve decent meds after being run into !

Wow I am sorry to hear, but glad the report back is pretty good. We should have a moment of silence for your loss of Heineken.

I guess we will pass on the ride this weekend. When your wife is back up and running contact me. We will get something going.

Best wishes.
Attilio & Yvonne

Hope the pain won't be any worse today or any day hereafter and she recovers quickly.

glad to hear she is doing better...baby her...lest she lets you know it!! lol

Glad to hear that she's doing ok given the circumstances. Anytime you get in the car these days you never know if you'll be coming back or not. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Back