Wife got rear ended , backboarded and transported .

First no breaks no spurts.

She and both my inlaws were at a light just talking waiting for it to change and two idiots not paying attn drove into each other and then plowed into the back of them .
Thank God they were in my father in laws Grand Marquis .
Wife is only one transported with alot of pain in back and neck from impact.
Almost three and a half hours later she is still strapped to back board beside me.
We are waiting for results of xrays.
All is well with her and we are hoping the xrays will not show anything.
Judging by how pissed she's getting as a result of being neck braced and still backboarded I say she is fine just making sure all is well .

That's the good news.
Bad news is more than half of the bottles in the five cases of Heineken they were coming home with exploded in trunk from smack .
What beer you say ?
Well today only two hours earlier my mother in law took the oath of citizenship and became a citizen ....
Adam and I were home getting ready for the party .
Now everybody is at my home DRY while we are here DRY !:banghead:

Two hours after achieving her life long goal she almost loses her life !

All things stop including the turning of the world when you get a call like that.
In a moment our lives can change and we need to appreciate and cherish every second with those around us .
I have not ever heard Adam cry like he did when we came in the room and he saw her strapped down .
Thank you all for your prayers and Thank God for not taking mommie !

I have pics of accident as well as ceremony from the citizenship .
This makes two times I have cried today .
Once while seeing mother in law waving flag to Lee Greenwood-proud to be an American and second thanking God for his grace and saving my family from serious harm .

Mr Brown , Jeremy I see you called but I'm surrounded by signs that say please no cell phones and nurses on theirs .
I don't want to upset any hippocrates by taking a call ...
Thank you

It definitely changes your perspective on life quickly, I hope all goes well brother!

p.s.- Make sure you get a good personal injury lawyer!

I have been aquaintances with a very good atty who works for
Lytal, Reiter, Clark , Fountain and Williams.
These folks have won cases against RJR and Ford .
Going back to when I used to detail their cars is when our relationship started.

Mr Williams repped my mother in law a couple yrs ago and did very well .
If that the course we choose I'll be comfy.

Ranger I see you still have not found a right hand avatar.
You know your wrist will never heal with all that tappin goin on .
Even when your not here it's still tapping.
Doesn't that hurt , broke wrist and all ?

Bored in ER room , sorry
:laugh:

Good to hear that there are no serious injuries. Please keep us posted on how everything turns out with the wifey.

The Cuban Dragon will rise again. Gonna take more then this to keep her down, after all, she puts up with you:rofl:

Best Wishes Saiid, keep us updated:thumbsup:

Mr Brown , Jeremy I see you called but I'm surrounded by signs that say please no cell phones and nurses on theirs .
I don't want to upset any hippocrates by taking a call ...
Thank you
Understood brother, glad nobody seems to have serious injuries. Holla when you can....

Blanca, caught this on the back end of all the happenings it seems..

im just glad everyones ok...

Wish your wife a quick recovery... and welcome your mother in law to america for me :)

hope things stay quiet at the house for awhile:beerchug:

hope all is well man...got rear ended in daytona 20+ years ago...fused L4 and L5 but take care of her first...rest can be delt with later

on our way home all is fine .
Xrays show nada.
She is just stiff and sore .

She is truly a keeper as we are getting ready to go now and she says
'you can go riding tonight if you like'

Yeah only after we saw it's already 53 degrees outside and she knows I ain't going .
Dragons OK

Thanks all !

good stuff man. i know i'd have been going nuts if it'd been my wife. i hope your lawyer is mean and underhanded, lol.

Pics of the accident from my father in laws phone.

Before anything moved. Green GMQ is his.
Chevy SUV and car on other side of it rear ended them.
Hit them so hard it crumpled fender on right side

ACCIDENT32910014.jpg

Just moved the cars and its 'He said , She said'

ACCIDENT32910007.jpg

Damage to the 2 cars that hit them...(2 cars..2 cars hit them from behind..:laugh:

ACCIDENT32910017.jpg

How many Palm Beach County EMS guys does it take to remove 1 Cuban female from a car ?

ACCIDENT32910003.jpg

A whole lotta sexy men....dayyummm...she said....:laugh:

ACCIDENT3291001-1.jpg

From what I have gathered.
Lady in Chevy SUV pulled out of gas station where these pics were taken from.
Other Lady, notice I said lady two times, coming down road in turn lane on cell phone.
Neither paying attn or proper care and both slammed into each other at which point out of control both same time rear ended
my entire family your honor..Just look at them...been eating from straws for months now...OMGosh the horror these poor poor poor innocent..did I say poor folks have been thru.
100 bazillion would do nothing to ease their pain but maybe their kids will be ok...:laugh:

Back