Finally!

There is the understatement of the year! I say you'll make it about a week before the 1st "complete transaction" button is pressed for her. LOL Most likely your wallet is running for the hills right about now :laugh:

Congrats Bob! Seriously......congrats. You worked extra hard to achieve a goal that you set for yourself and that is something to be proud of! Eureka Springs is going to have a whole new feel for ya this year :thumbsup:

Brian , Looking forward to riding with you @ Eureka Springs. Be safe Bro!:thumbsup:

I'm so glad for you Bob. Can't wait to do more riding with you bud.:thumbsup:

congrats bro...see you at Eureka if not sooner (hopefully sooner!) :beerchug:

Ta Da, still waiting on pics!:rulez:

useless.jpg

I called Bob up last nite and talked 'busa' for about 2 hours-about a year & a half without a busa and now he's got a GenII finally-just in time for another snow storm or two:poke:
Hang in there brother, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait:thumbsup:

I called Bob up last nite and talked 'busa' for about 2 hours-about a year & a half without a busa and now he's got a GenII finally-just in time for another snow storm or two:poke:
Hang in there brother, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait:thumbsup:

Yeah what a bummer. I know his azz is itchin' pretty bad right now for some serious seat time. It'll get better soon Bob.....in the mean time...put on a snow suit and go take some pics for us all would ya?? :poke::laugh:

Back