Unsafe Driving conditions

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Want to give a shout out to everyone that might be on the highway near my neck of the woods, Getting alot of freezing drizzle and sleet in areas in KANSAS . If you don't have to go out please stay home, the roads are unsafe . Temps are going to bottom out tonight to about 0 degrees with the wind chill, We at the Highway Department are fighting this wave of storms (5) the best way possible , but we need to have people use common sense and not be out unless
coolold.gif
it is necessary. We have been working 18 HR days non stop since Tuesday. PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!

Want to give a shout out to everyone that might be on the highway near my neck of the woods, Getting alot of freezing drizzle and sleet in areas in KANSAS . If you don't have to go out please stay home, the roads are unsafe . Temps are going to bottom out tonight to about 0 degrees with the wind chill, We at the Highway Department are fighting this wave of storms (5) the best way possible , but we need to have people use common sense and not be out unless  
coolold.gif
it is necessary. We have been working 18 HR days non stop since Tuesday. PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!
+1

Northeast Oklahoma is also under advisory. Rain tonight changing to ice, then back to rain, and then back to ice tomorrow night. We are gearing up for severe conditions at the electric utility. I hate working ice storms!
firedevil.gif

Ninja Killer, looks like your going to be busy fixing all those bridges and overpasses after the BIG RIGS hit'em  
banghead.gif
. REMEMBER, put your LONG JOHN's on
coffee.gif

What NJ really meant to say was get in the garage and do some moddin' to your Busa!
beerchug.gif

You asked,

Last edited by a moderator:
No joke.  We're supposed to be getting pretty craptastic weather here tonight too.  SOmething like 1/2" of ICE on everything by morning.  Oh well, im still recovering, so i didnt plan on going anywhere anyway.

And since someone else brought this up.....

459831631_11685d95a1.jpg

man forget living up north its been rough here in florida my low was in the 60's today i don't think i even own a pair of long pants or jeans ...
firedevil.gif

Deliberate Threadjack warning.

White guys shouldn't try to dance like that. It just doesn't work. Even Eminem doesn't get it quite right but his music is a lot better.

In order to get that visual outta my head, I had to go find "Shake That." It's been edited so it should be okay for casual listening.

--Wag--

Last edited by a moderator:
We have been lucky so far but they are calling for the brunt of this storm to hit thru tonight and tommorrow night ICE expected up to 1 inch. Hope they are wrong. We had some freezing drizzle and a little sleet last night, no major problems on the roadway. I did have a new employee loose control in our parking lot when he was coming in from treating the highway and hit and knocked off a fuel pump . Looks like I will be looking for another full time employee!!!
thumb_up.gif

Back