Stuck in the storm

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Last night during the snow storm I had a driver get his Dump truck stuck out on K-10 while he was plowing snow. He called me an hour after he got stuck, He told me he was taking a little break ! So I got another driver to come out and hook up to this retard and try to pull him free, Well it sounded like a good idea until the other driver nailed the gas and snapped the log chain and it came flying back and hit me square in the right rib cage. Knocked the living S*** out of me and took my breath right out of my lungs. This happened about 2:30 am so I had to tolerate this pain until I got off at 10:00 am. Got to go to ther doctor and get xrays, I was real lucky ! I did not break anything, The Doc said it is bruised real bad and it hurt's like H***!!!! Got some Hydracodine and it doesn't work worth a damn! So much for the rant!
argue.gif

Bet you will call a tow truck next time
beerchug.gif

I hate the snow, i cant take it anymore my new busa has less than a 1000 miles on it, i wanna ride sooooooooooooo bad.....

Rest up and get well soon......

Sorry to hear this sounds like it hurt, now show me where
poke.gif

The State of Kansas doesn't really allow me to use a tow service unless of a serious emergency, I would of had to use our Road Grader or Loader if I couldn't get it un -stuck.
beerchug.gif

damn dude, stay out of the line of fire... glad nothings broken.

btw , whats Hydracodine? you take that as a pill or snort it?

hope it takes the pain away

thanks a millll for all that bling btw, im blind after openin that box

Hydracodine is a really cheap painkiller the DOC gave me and it ain't worth a crap, I think the Doc was smokin crack!
thumb_up.gif

That sucks. Wish MASS was like that, i get called out every hour when its snowing b/c people forget how to drive in the snow....... It sucks b/c the snow gets my truck all dirty.....
beerchug.gif

truck.jpg

Man, that is lucky. Had same story with local farmer down the road from us. His chain snapped while pullin' a stump out of his field, but hit him in the neck and broke it. Paralyzed.

People have been killed by chains and cables in similar situations. Get some rest. You've very lucky your ribs are just sore.

Dayum! Sorry to hear, Bob! Glad that you're OK! Thanks for keeping the roads clear for us!
thumb_up.gif

glad you are going to be ok and nothing is broken...take it easy and heal up so we can ride this summer
beerchug.gif

Sorry to hear that, Bob! Lucky it wasn't too serious.
biggrin.gif
Guess no trailer shopping today, huh.

NOT TODAY, I am in a little more pain today, It ain't broke or bleeding so I will heal, Thanks for the concern guys !
beerchug.gif

I'm glad you're ok. The solution is to always hang a piece of heavy canvas or rubber over the chain while pulling. If the chain brakes, the canvas will absorb some of the energy and drop the chain to the ground.

Back