Texas Snow Storm?!

busa-josh

Got Tires?
Donating Member
Registered
Well, a bit disappointed in the snow, or pretty much lack there of. Afterall it is still pretty early and our one or two bad ice/snow storms of the years come in Jan/Feb usually. Just glad I got some great weather for vacation!

So I was sitting on the deer stand this morning getting hit by a little bit of snow and then the wind picked up so I packed it in. I got some shots of a decent snow about 45 minutes ago. Sun is sort of out now and wind is calm. Should be good hunting tonight.

Out front-
102_2167.JPG

Dumb birds! 22 degree wind chill and those little guys are eating... what is wrong with them!?
102_2161.JPG

Roses
102_2178.JPG

And the smart animals of the kingdom.. my pups.. chillin by the fire.
102_2165.JPG

102_2167.JPG

102_2161.JPG

102_2178.JPG

102_2165.JPG

Yup! Came down decently strong for a bit.. just wouldnt stick though- sun was already kind of out heating it up a bit... 34deg outside now.. not supposed to be any warmer... hope the deer are running tonight!

ah nice... yea im flying into Austin on the 22nd and driving up to killeen and then waco for xmas. im gonna stay in killeen for maybe a day or 2 (not very excited about it :p)

ill send you a message when im in town. im def gonna hit up the golden fried chick on old forthood road. (since they dont have them up here)

sounds good Tony. let me know or call me.. will PM my phone number to you

Back