how do you get over

killaessien

Registered
the girl you love telling you shes cheated and lied to you and says its over?
my dad says to remember that she was better off with you but i dont know if thats gonna cut it.
i dont drink or smoke but it seems thats what people do when something like this happens...should i start?
sorry for being annoying or anything of the sort but

im having a hard time

not worth it to start doing stupid stuff right it off as school fees paid pick up the pieces
and carry on you will eventually meet some one nice and then you will say to your self
what did i see in that girl that stuffed me around !!!:thumbsup:

There is no reason to turn yourself into a mess because of what someone else has done. It will take some time but there is someone out there closer than you think at times for you that will make you forget all this even happened. It sucks I know for now.

Its hard, no doubt about it. Things WILL get better. I know you dont believe it, but it will brother. In time, you will find another girl, a better girl, one who respects you and treats you right. I know that words like these are little comfort, but keep your head up. Try and redirect your energy into something positive. Go to the gym, clean the house, pick up an old hobby that you got away from, and most important, dont let this negative thing lead to more negatives. Keep your head on and hang in there brother. Feel free to PM me if you just wanna vent a bit, or need anything.

start going to church. in addition to finding your salvation, the girls at church are usually very nice.

Sounds like that would be pretty easy. Sorry to hear though. I know its tough, been there done that. You deserve better than her. I will give you a little hint, the best way to get over someone is to get on someone else!!!!!

Bro , There are more women out there. Go find another & you will be over her in no time.

Yes that is an up side. When my girl left I had the funds to start clawing my way out of debt and get my wonderful Hayabusa. The joke is on her.

Back to you though. Don't start drinking and smoking as a way to cope. That is giving her facontrol over you. Don't let her keep pulling your strings.

Last edited:
You were looking when you found her, right? Chalk it up to experience and feel better knowing you have narrowed your type down more.

This is not the reason to start drinking. This is the perfect reason for you to start spending more time and money on your 'Busa.

Hey Man, You have a new start in life. It's like being born again. Some guys are craving to separate from their wife and now you have that chance. You know why divorce is expensive? It's because it's WORTH every penny. Try to keep the house and kick her cheating ass out. Need to talk to someone. PM me and I'll give you the straight shot. I'm a man of few words but those words are very meaningful. Buy a cake and celebrate that the beyotch will soon be out of your life. When someone betrays me I consider them no longer alive. :cheerleader:

Two words I myself cant grasp maybe they'll help you, move on. The drinking smoking neither has helped. Good luck!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Try to stick to doing thing's that hold your interest and you enjoy doing. Most of all take care of yourself and the thing's that are important to YOU in your life. Stick to the busa fourm's and buy stuff for your bike, it work's for me when i'am feeling down.The rest will get eaiser with time. Good luck, i'am sure you will pull through.

Last edited:
Dont look back brother ! Your better off knowing this now rather than later. Dont even give her the time of day. A cheater can never be trusted. Good opportunity to meet a good girl. Hang in there.

Been there done that, moved back to my home state and divorced her. I PROMISE you this is not the end, and you dont need to start drinking and smoking. Do NOT let her play head games with you, "I am sorry, I really love you, lets try again". Once a cheater, always a cheater. Cut her loose and never look back. There is a woman out there for you, but you cant go looking for her. Be patient, work on yourself and get your head straight. When the time is right, she will find you. I know all of this sound like a load of bull, but we are telling you straight brother.

been there. the best advise i got from my father (now i live by it) "think of it like bumping your head.. you'll be ok when the swelling goes down!!"

i've been in the same shoes you are walking in right now...don't let her mistakes bring you down, it is her loss that she couldn't realize the quality of person that you are and decided to treat you wrong...also, don't jump into a relationship with the first thing you see in a skirt to get over her either, it tends to just cause even more problems in the end...if possible, surround yourself with positive friends and/or family and find the time to do some of the things you like to do just for yourself...things will turn around and you will be back on your feet by the time riding season is here!

Go exercise, ride your bike, etc. The sun WILL come up again, and the bioch will eventually recognize the mistake she made (and let her live with it). It's not how you got into this that counts, it's going to be how you SURVIVE it that will give you your self-respect back.

Good luck!

Back