o.k. i am dead serious, please help

beking

Registered
back on 3/06/09 we had a outside contractors in our shop to recoat the floor, and i had no idea about this, their beadblaster didn't have a male 480vac 3phase plug on it, so my boss told them to take one of ours (1st no no) at lunch time he told me they had no power to there machine, (2nd no no ) he used a basic power cord down to a male plug, with no ground, from the buss bar,(no no #3) and the safety dissconnect still on (no no #4) so i took a genie boom up to the buss bar and had 480vac 3 phase, came back down and went to unplug it, and was hooked up for about 20 seconds. and now i am deformed for the rest of my life, my tendons are pulled tight and my toes stick up in the air and can't move them, and now do i sue them or the contractors, don't want to either, but i am screwed for the rest of my life, and you probably wonder why i have a bad look on life, i played bball at osu and have coached all my life, and now i am done can't even put on a pair of shoes and do i sue the biggest company in our area or the contractors that was told to do this, i am lost and i am scared, this is the largest natural gas commpressors in the world, i am lost

Get on your B-king, do warp speed, and the toes should go back down, thus having full motion and no need to sue

Sorry to hear that, but most important is how you react. I was exposed to radiation at
5 yrs old, more sicko years than I want to talk about. But I fought, and I'll be 70 in 3 months and never felt better. Still ridin'!

Get on your B-king, do warp speed, and the toes should go back down, thus having full motion and no need to sue

+1 sorry guy but you havent had a serious post in the few days you've been on here and I highly doubt this one is serious either. But nice try.:thumbsup:

Why are you asking this question to a bunch of strangers dude? Seriously, if anything you said is true then this board is harldy the place to ask for advice.

Why are you asking this question to a bunch of strangers dude? Seriously, if anything you said is true then this board is harldy the place to ask for advice.

But isn't it good to think of this as a friendly place where we can spill our
peanutbutterfilled guts?

Lot of factors to consider but if you do decide to discuss it with a lawyer they will go over them with you. If you were an electrician you would have done things differently, but if not they should not have had you working on it in the first place. I have been in the industrial maintenance field for around 13 years or so and I have come across some booby traps in my time. They always come from working behind someone else but I could not fault them entirely because I was not following proper procedure when working behind them instead of trusting their work.

Lawyer! Lawyer! Lawyer! Stop talkin about it, that can only hurt your cause. Speak with a Lawyer, dont cheap out, they are worth the price. Please, for your own good find a Lawyer in the morning

If you're serious then take Bogus's advise and get a lawyer but if you are just BSin then you need another type of help.

Back