Who is ready for football???

x10000

It's great, to be, a GAAATTORRRRRR!

hehe

ATT00022.jpg

my 2 favorite teams in the NFL are whoever beats pittsburgh and dallas..... lol otherwise i dont keep up with it

Till they Choke on a Buckeye!

You mean like in 2006? :laugh:

I was actually born and raised in Ohio but spent the last 9 years or so in Gainesville Florida where they corrupted me and tricked me into becoming a Gator fan! :)

Just be ready for defeat my busa brothers.... Gators are getting the 09 National Championship again this year.... Tebow is a beast.

My brothers a replant to Fla...HUGE Gator fan....gotta admit..tough to beat!:whistle:

Razorback fan here. I think the Razorbacks are on the comeback trail. We finally have a QB, receivers and coach we have lacked for sometime. I do wish we were playing the Gators in Fayetville instead of Gainseville this year.

Last edited:
Razorback fan here. I think the Razorbacks are on the comeback trail. We finally have a QB, receivers and coach we have lacked for sometime. I do wish we were playing the Gators in Fayetville instead of Gainseville this year.

care to place a friendly wager? LOL. JK

Well, since baseball season has been over for a month here in the nations finest town. It is time for the CHARGERS to start it up again. GO CHARGERS! Your team better be ready if they play the CHARGERS. They are talented, experienced and hungry to avenge the loss in the AFC championship game last year. The opening Monday night game against the Raiders to their return trip to Pittsburgh to the throttling of the Broncos twice this year on the way to a 16-0 season (myopic fan here). It will be great. Just the opposite of the lowly Padres (local AAA baseball team).

Go Chargers
Go Bengals
Go Cardinals
Go Packers
But mostly GO CHARGERS!

Back