NFL

DaddyPhatSaks

Registered
cant wait for football season to start and watch my beloved Patriots keep on winning !!!!! all they neede was a rb and they got Cory Dillon , makes the offense look a whole lot better . so whats everyone's teams ?? GO PATS!!!!

Denver Broncos here...hubby's a Redskins fan...

We went to a pre-season game a few years back...I think it was the Pats kicking the 'skins arses!  Redskins fans get up and walk the fug out when their team's losing...it's sad and entertaining all at once!  
tounge.gif

I'm contemplating buying him DirecTV's "Sunday Ticket" so he can see every stinking game...I'll have to have him surgically removed from the couch at the end of the season!  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089748571 -->

Dallas Cowboys here ... we'll make the playoffs again this year ... then on to the Superbowl the following year !!

Get ready 'cause here we come!!

Tunnel.jpg

Raiders/ Bucs/ Jets fan.

For what it is worth my handle/nick has nothing to do with my team.
That was just serendipity.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1002"|1089759547 -->

smile.gif
GO BUCS!!!
Been a die hard Buc fan forever and a day~ It's gonna be interesting to see how they do this year~ Gruden has really changed things around~ We've pretty much become the Tampa Bay Raiders!!
laugh.gif

Steelers.

Have liked them since I was about 4. Been through the good and the bad and will continue with them until I decide otherwise

Redskins are gonna kick azz this year!

Cowboys suck ass! And, so do the Giants, Eagles, and Cardinals!

Bitches.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='color:sienna'></span>

GO BROWNS!!!!!!! I AM A BROWNS FAN!!!!

They've always been my team...so....I've definately been through some rough times with them boys...

I am also a huge NFL football fan.....nuff said!

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Browns............Die hard Browns fan........................and will probably die hard with them........:(

obviously new england is the team to beat and they had a great draft also-i know the bills fans are happy with ricky w.moving on down the highway--

New England is the class of the NFL. The colts will come up short once again and no other team has the PATS depth. As a second choice is the Raiders, but they are still too old and slow to do anything.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>GO BROWNS!!!<span style='color:chocolate'></span>

Back