ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!?!!

always underated

Vikings_-_Super_Nova.jpg

Not really into Pro or College but does this count? Season starts next week!

Colbert County High School Indians

footballgroup.jpg

Me and you Bret. Matthew's season starts the 27th. Can't wait to watch freshman football.

College is where it's at... White drops back, looking for a reciever,hands off to Slayton, TOUCHDOWN MOUNTAINEERS!!!I've heard it a hundred times.

Patriots are reloaded. 4-5 new receivers for Brady, Rodney and Seau are back from injury along with the free agent linebacker acquisition from Balitimore (Thomas??). They look to be very strong.

(VaBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,09:39) I'd love to swing by training camp...CO is a far walk from VA though...

Any pics?!  Awesome  
beerchug.gif
Would have done no good anyway,Broncos were in Dallas,getting man handeled...lol.
laugh.gif

(whitebusa @ Aug. 15 2007,13:25) My 2 favorite teams the Cowboys.........and anyone that plays the packers.
guns.gif
Thats what im talking about,, Adam,send this man a t-shirt.
cool.gif

(BlueHaya @ Aug. 14 2007,10:17)
(VaBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,12:11)
(BlueHaya @ Aug. 14 2007,13:07) Da' Boys
We'll be seeing you on Saturday!  
argue.gif

wink.gif
It will cool down to a lovely 95 degrees in time for those Denver players to make it to Texas.
Denver was at Dallas camp today,,It was like all the Denver players were on HD's and the Cowboys players were on Busas.
tounge.gif

(NoFearSpear @ Aug. 15 2007,23:06)
argue.gif

wink.gif
It will cool down to a lovely 95 degrees in time for those Denver players to make it to Texas.
Denver was at Dallas camp today,,It was like all the Denver players were on HD's and the Cowboys players were on Busas.
tounge.gif
argue.gif

If Denver wins, it's because they're the best
biggrin.gif

If Denver loses, I'll chalk it up to 2nd string players and remnd myself it was just a preseason game and it doesn't count
laugh.gif

We'll talk about it more on Monday
tounge.gif

argue.gif

tounge.gif

(Postal @ Aug. 16 2007,08:58) Ohhhh, I see, now the team-bashing starts.....  
laugh.gif
No bashing...how about that big old donut score for the Stinky 'Skins game last week?
laugh.gif

You know Tom, Mike worships the 'Skins, therefore I am a fan of ANY team playing 'em
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 16 2007,05:44)
(NoFearSpear @ Aug. 15 2007,23:06)
argue.gif

wink.gif
tounge.gif
argue.gif

If Denver wins, it's because they're the best  
biggrin.gif

If Denver loses, I'll chalk it up to 2nd string players and remnd myself it was just a preseason game and it doesn't count  
laugh.gif

We'll talk about it more on Monday  
tounge.gif
Very true... Got Direct Tv comming out Sat to hook up my NFL season pass on my plasma...
biggrin.gif
Like to fallow all the teams.

argue.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Back