MNF -- Packers at Eagles

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, im back neck deep into the NFL/NCAA football season. Dont like it AS MUCH as riding, but its a close second!

Favre was my next door neighbor in MS, so ive always been kinda partial to the Pack, just wanted to get an idea on what people thought about this game??

Favre has looked very impressive in the last 2 starts, lookin like the Brett of old!

McNabb and the Eagles are a 12.5pt HOME FAVORITE this evening with a stellar QB, a banged up runnin back, and an even more injury hampered Defensive secondary. The D line for the Eagles is ranked like 2nd in NFL and might give Favre some headaches tonight with his young Offensive line.

Ok, thats my 2 cents, still cant decide the outcome...any thoughts?

I'm thinking Eagles....we should start an official NFL thread. My Rams are now the worst 3-1 team in the history of the league
laugh.gif

I just gave my ticket to my sister... Now I regret it.

I'll say the Eagles are gonna take it. Then again, I thought the Miami Dolphins and Hurricanes were gonna win this past weekend.

gotta go with Favre...don't give two hoots about the packers but Mississippi blood runs deep

I LOVE  
beerchug.gif
Da Pack, but the Eagles will take the pack by 14 plus points. The Packs whole team is just toooooo young in experienced this year. As Brett said, " This is probably the Best Team with the Most Potential that might not win ONE Game that I've played with"  
SHOCKED.gif
! Next year will be their year, unless like Ferrari did to the Schum, they kick him out
sad.gif

I think the Eagles are gonna take it because the PAC O-line is gonna get run over.

Eagles will struggle tonight (IMHO) since their cornerbacks are not 100%
Favre may be old, but he still has a
firedevil.gif
cannon of an arm.

Close one.. Eagles by 7.

Eagles are over rated but Favre (pronounced Fav-ray) should have retired. Yeah he can still throw but the first thing that goes on an athlete is consistancy. They have games that suck and then games they look like their old selves. As they progress, the sucky games become more frequent, then the arm (or legs or whatever) goes and it just falls apart.

Favray is due to blow this one, although...he does play well with the lights on. Bah...Eagles.

BTW-My Bears kicked the sheee-at out of Seatle last night
muscle.gif

Back