Who is ready for football???

Well, since baseball season has been over for a month here in the nations finest town. It is time for the CHARGERS to start it up again. GO CHARGERS! Your team better be ready if they play the CHARGERS. They are talented, experienced and hungry to avenge the loss in the AFC championship game last year. The opening Monday night game against the Raiders to their return trip to Pittsburgh to the throttling of the Broncos twice this year on the way to a 16-0 season (myopic fan here). It will be great. Just the opposite of the lowly Padres (local AAA baseball team).

Go Chargers
Go Bengals
Go Cardinals
Go Packers
But mostly GO CHARGERS!

Did they already legalize pot in CA? Seems like lamb has been hitting bong.
Posted via Mobile Device

wow think i just turned raider fan.

forgive me Peyton:bowdown:

Ain't it funny what a well placed logo will do? :whistle:

I imagine that Peyton, being the down to earth type that he seems to be, would more than forgive. In fact, he may become a bit of a Raiders fan himself. :laugh:

I don't think she's a Raiders fan but I don't think anybody would kick her outta Oakland Coliseum if she showed up lookin' like this:

51-89772-F.jpg

holly crap another jags fan..... don't see them very often... cant wait to see Drew tear it up all alone this year....

Florida=no winter=lots of riding! Move down to Florida buddy we love our football and our motorcycles!

I lived in S. Florida for about 18 months. There are not 3 curves in Florida south of Orlando. Unless you count the curves of all the beautiful women in S. Florida. I'll stay in AR. Thanks anyway

No wagers on the AR/FL game from me. We will compete though.:thumbsup:

Back