NFL

Redskins are gonna kick azz this year!

Cowboys suck ass!  And, so do the Giants, Eagles, and Cardinals!

Bitches.
Dayam Rip!!  Just one question for ya, when is the last time the skins even made the playoffs??? Winning season perhaps?
laugh.gif
 I think my Cowboys even made the playoffs last year with Quincy Carter.....C'mon now bro, really, who has been the bitches of the NFC East?

I know you think Portis is the answer to your prayers, but what can he do with less of a O-line? We shall see...

Later bro,  
beerchug.gif

Greg

<!--EDIT|BusaboyCO
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091159823 -->

I just bought hubby two tix to see his beloved Skins play in their last pre-season game against the Falcons...

It's always fun to watch the Skins lose in person!
laugh.gif

vabusa, I think the skins still kinda suck, but it sure makes thinks interesting with Gibbs. I love his style. Now if they could just manage to get a new owner!

This is the year for New Englanders -- GO PATS.

Broncos vs. Skins game was pretty good...I didn't stay awake for the last quarter, but I saw how close it was until the Skins got those last 3 points...damn...

Broncos had a good passing game...far too many penalties though...Skins still stink...
tounge.gif

i am down here in florida so i get a lot of university of miami games and i must say that the redskins made a wise choice in getting a stud in sean taylor kid will be defensive rookie of the year . overall the game stunk too many penalties even for preseason but im glad to see some football finnally.
cant wait for the pats v. eagles presason game friday a preview of the super bowl

Back