Hey Michelle, Sorry to put a damper

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
But the Broncos NEVER win in ARROWHEAD!!! Rivalries like the ones in the best division in football, the AFC West, are what makes the NFL so much fun to watch. Its to bad they had to screw it up with the NFL channel thing. The country saw two dogs of games earlier, and most had to miss the good one if they didnt have the NFL channel. What a joke. I had to work so I couldnt go anywhere to see the game, if it would have been on national TV I could have caught some of it throughout the prison.

rant.gif

You couldn't put too much of a damper on my Thanksgiving anyway...I'm surrounded by kids and a hubby with strep throat and croup!!! Send help and antibiotics! LOL

We watched it...thank goodness for all the commercials about the new NFL channel...

Yeah, yeah...well I think it's time to put Plummer on the sidelines and see what Cutler can do in regular season games...it was a good game even if my Broncos lost...LOVED the HUGE penalty that got Denver the ball back
biggrin.gif
Wished they'd moved the ball more. They were slow starters and never really got their game going...

Back