a few facts on the colts

Notice quite a few guys giving me na na naaa na boo boo over colts lose.
Heres a few fun facts.

1-they broke nfl record for reguler season consecutive wins-23
2-they set league mark for most wins in a decade 115
3-extended there own nfl mark of consecutive 12 win seasons to 7
4-completed 7 fourth quarter comebacks a league record
5-Manning won his 4th mvp award breaking a tie with bret favre for most ever
6-take a guess who early vegas favorite is 2 win superbowl next year???? I think you know.

Winning the afc championship is not to shabby @ all
I was a colts fan Mannings first year in nfl when he led league in interceptions+colts went 3-13 +i always will be.

Indy born Indy bred when I die I will be Indy dead!!

Was a good game least not a blowout like lots superbowls are
Even with the bad call on the onside kick notice how long it took decide who had ball??Coaches+players coming off sidelines on 2 field?/?(thats a penilty)
The colts recoverd that

7- all these records and still managed to lose the superbowl
8- threw game winning td to Tracy Porter in superbowl 44

C-rying
O-ver
L-osing
T-he
S-uperbowl

GOT 6?

Im done with it lot these newbies just on here 2 trash talk+disrespect other members.
Hopefully they weed them out quick.I didnt have a single disrespectfull thing say when colts won there 2 playoff games.Anyway makin it 2 the superbowl not 2 bad.

I just don't understand how the media could say or did say the Saints had no chance at beating the Colts. Not sure what they were looking at the whole year of what the Saints have done. Heck they gave the Jets/Ravens a better shot at winning against the Colts. As I said in the past the Colts would not score 20 points against the Saints, the Saints are to stong with picking the ball off and ball control. It was a good game just as I would have liked it to finish. I hope the media picks the Saints as the underdogs again next year seems to help us.

BOTH are good teams. If the superbowl was a 7 game run like the world series maybe the out come would have been different.. But lets face facts.. The Saints WON,, the Colts LOST. Its called a game, there is no second place.. Both teams kicked major as to go to the big game, but only 1 can win it..

I dont care what the odd's makes in Vegas say, I dont care what the media says. Not a single one of them are on that feild, none of them are taking hits as hard as a car crash, none of them are waking up every monring in pain from the game..

Untill they do it day in and day out,, their opinion means about as much as a steaming pile of donkey poop

I didn't have a favorite going into the game. Probebly one of the best superbowl games i've seen in a while.

All this talk about the colts next year makes me laught though. Lions all the way!! :whistle::laugh: Im just hoping for 3 games next season.

Back