Football

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
For all of us who LOVE Football, preseason starts tonight on FOX at 7:00 PM (that's 1900 for you Military Guys) -- Colts vs
rock.gif
I forgot who my manager said ? BUT I DON'T CARE, Football is a sign of cooler temps, and we need them here
biggrin.gif

Actually... it started last week with the Eagles and the Raiders...
biggrin.gif

Eagles starters dominated the first quarter, but the Raiders 2nd and 3rd stringers finished the game~
wink.gif

Thanks for the heads up up though... I love the NFL!!

GO BUCS!!

are you guys actually getting to see it? i'm sitting just across the river and they have some stupid movie on fox
mad.gif

are you guys actually getting to see it?  i'm sitting just across the river and they have some stupid movie on fox
mad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif
 Sad for you, but `1st Qr Colts 10, Rams 12 !! But really it's playing just like a PreSeason game, BUT it is a game !

I can't believe I missed last week  
sad.gif

sad.gif

biggrin.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

yeah...and here i am layed up recovering from getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted...glad i have you guys to keep me entertained
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I like football, but should the NFL expect to sell out a pre-season game, not to mention, the first game filled with a lot of players who won't make the cut. You get better games in little league.

I like football, but should the NFL expect to sell out a pre-season game, not to mention, the first game filled with a lot of players who won't make the cut.  You get better games in little league.
That depends on the teams that are playing. Arizona vs Detroit won't be sold out.

I have no doubt pre-season games are sold out...not ALL of them but there are plenty.

Also, sold out doesn't mean everyone showed for the game. If they sell all of the tickets and 5 people show, they're still sold out.

Hopefully this season we wont see more of the pitiful ref'ing that ruined the last superbowl. I all but swore off nfl after seeing what should have been done only in pro wrestling.
mad.gif

Back