Ti-Force exhaust?

semperfi

Registered
There are some pretty good deals to be had on Ti-Force now. Are they out of business? Would you have any reservations about buying one of their exhaust systems now? I am looking at Ti-Force, Akrapovic, and Tsukigi.

Tito had the Ti-force with rainbow pipe. I saw and drove it in person. It is a very impressive and good system. When on the bike riding, it was quiet almost stock sounding IMO.

I got the Tsukigi and if you are looking for performance and a real nice beefy sound go with the Tsukigi... JMHO

You can't go wrong with any of those systems. All of them are great but I'd have a look at Brock's also since you are looking at more performance oriented systems and not just sound... :beerchug:

Tito had the Ti-force with rainbow pipe. I saw and drove it in person. It is a very impressive and good system. When on the bike riding, it was quiet almost stock sounding IMO.

I got the Tsukigi and if you are looking for performance and a real nice beefy sound go with the Tsukigi... JMHO

+1 Tsukigi is well worth it's weight in gold ! :thumbsup:

I have three Ti-Force 4 into 1 Megaphon full systems ready to go for a great price. PM for info serious inquires only.

08_gsx13_mg1.jpg

Last edited:
There are other systems that are very good too. Since you've already decided to trim the list down to these three I would not have any reservations about buying any of these. They're all good quality systems. They each have their own look and sound. You just need to figure out your budget, the look you're after, and what kind of noise you like.

There are some pretty good deals to be had on Ti-Force now. Are they out of business? Would you have any reservations about buying one of their exhaust systems now? I am looking at Ti-Force, Akrapovic, and Tsukigi.

To answer your question....yes Ti Force is out of business. Closed down Dec. 22, 2008....So is Micron & Arata.

I recieved a call from Orient and they said Ti Force has restructured but still in business....so I guess we heard wrong. Once again sorry to Orient & Ti Force.

ti-force exhausts r for tools who stand around comparing weight-savings of parts on their street-bikes...
I agree, it kills me listening to guys talking about all the mods they've done to the suspension, brakes, tires..... etc,etc,etc. And they can't ride the bike to its full potential in stock form. I guess if you weigh upwards of 300lbs. saving a few lbs. on the exhaust makes all the difference in the world.:laugh:

I am pleny happy with the 4-2-1-1 Tiforce I just put on mine... Any of them are good systems.. I just came across the Tiforce for a steal of a deal.. Tone is perfect for street riding while 2-up, where as the Tsukigi is LOUD, to much so for my tastes... Now if I was always a solo rider, I would of most likely got it, as I found it for a song as well....

Akra- I just don;t liek the look of the cans on the busa, but they are great quality.

When this post opened up I had to investigate the Ti Force hear say and Late last night I got a response from Tomoko San from Ti Force in Japan. Here's what he wrote:

Hello Ken-san,

Thank you for your inquiry. TiForce is NOT out of business. We are alive and well. This rumor began as we adjusted our business strategy and structure in the fourth quarter of last year. Apparently our competition perceived and our re-structuring to mean something negative as opposed to positive. We are financially sound and we are going nowhere but forward.

It is not uncommon for some businesses to generate negative information or distort information about their competitors in order to try and increase their sales. This is an ethically questionable business tactic that has existed for centuries in the business world as well as politics as you are probably aware. In America I think you refer to this as “dirty politics”. Please do not believe all of the propaganda that you hear. Thank you for taking the time to verify this rumor with us directly.

We still develop and manufacture the highest quality titanium exhausts available for large bore Japanese sportbikes, as well as some specialty exhaust systems for European scooters. Would you like to place an order?

If you need more information, feel free to contact me anytime. Or contact our US representative Landers Sevier at TiForce USA. Phone # 205 583 8601 or tech@tiforce.com.

Again, thank you for taking time to contact us.
Sincerely,

Prepare to Win with TiForce!

Tomoko Suzuki

TiForce Japan"

I hope this settles any miscommunications. :beerchug:

btw... don't shoot the messenger. I've been satisfied with the Sumo system I had as well as the Tsukigi system I had. Both build very top notch exhaust systems that perform very well. :bowdown:

I sell a few quality exhaust systems and several of them. TiForce is right there at the top shelf. Two years ago we were #3 in the country selling Tsukigi pipes (two employees) and we have doubled our sales since then. Both systems our great and give tuners an open door to find power. :beerchug:

i just got a Tsukigi cannon 4 to 1 for mine and let me tell you this thing BARKS!!!!and a great price from Gregg over at Hyper Performance Centers!! great guy to deal with :thumbsup:

Back