Arata exhaust full system

HAYABUSA1340

Registered
Any of the org members have a arata exhaust system im looking in get rid of my Ti force full titanium to get arata just need some opinions

Why would you want to get rid of your Ti force full titanium, Thats that same exhaust system i have and I love it, I paid a lot of money for mine.

Anyone that has the ti force titanium have any issues with the cone on the can flaking

I don't have one, and I've never heard of that happening. Have you tried contacting the manufacturer to see if they will fix it? Most reputable manufacturers will back up there product.

This is the Tiforce I have on mine and I never had an Issue
TIF-31138C-C-LRF.jpg

What you guys and gals think ti force will replace my can

I've never dealt with the company, but from what I know they are good guys. Give them a call, explain what the problem is, and see what they can do for you. Don't know if they would replace it, or if they would have you send it in so they can refinish it for you.

My homie got one on his 08 and has about 15K on his and it stills looks new. But like some have said call them explain what's happening and even maybe send a pic of it there customer service.

Back