Any Arata users?

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
To make a long story short, I have a chance to get a full Arata exhaust for $700. I know any full exhaust will help the performance of the Busa as well as kill some weight, but how does Arata compare to 'Povic and HMF?

Those were my 2 choices before this offer came up. 'Povic mainly for performance and HMF mainly for looks. Because of that, I never did research on Arata and thought I could get some testimonials here.

Thanks in advance.

Awesome quality on Arata. Their rearsets are really nice.

If you can score a system for $700, do it.

I have full titanium with dry carbon can.  Looks great, very lite bike was dynod stock 155hp and 91 torque after mods (kn filter powercommander, full system) 164hp and 96 torque.  The bike looks great and handles a lot better . It is much lighter . Buy it now!!!!!!!  Akro and HMF make great pipes also but the Arata system is a thing of beauty.

definetly get it specially for that price. I had a four into one yoshi and sold it and bought the arata full titatium 4 into 1 took the bike on a dyno run and I got an extra 5 hp just by switching the pipe then after some extra tuning with this new exhaust I eneded up with 11 extra horses. Without a doubt it is by far the most advanced exhaust and it also souns awesome like a gp bike .

great exhaust! I don't have one on my busa, but my 750 has a full Ti Arata. Excellent craftsmanship. welds looks as good as akro. very light, well built. you will be happy with it for sure!

Back