Post a picture - Win something (maybe)

...And the winner is Zukracer for his bridge picture Post #9 Bridge Photo

He had a lot more posted that were of outstanding quality here as well but the first one is what won.

PM me your address and I'll send you your prize.

Tell us more about the picture if you'd like, where it is, what you shot it with, why you were there.

:beerchug: Thanks everyone for posting up your photos. It turned into a great thread with everyone's contributions :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Here are a few of my favorites... (taken by me too...)

DSC06644.jpg

Last edited:

He had a lot more posted that were of outstanding quality here as well but the first one is what won.

Tell us more about the picture if you'd like, where it is, what you shot it with, why you were there.

:beerchug: Thanks everyone for posting up your photos. It turned into a great thread with everyone's contributions :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Cool, I choose that picture as my sceensaver, after he posted it. Congrats :cheerleader:

Congrats :cheerleader: to Zukracer!!! That photo is excellent. Well done!

Thanks to wharthog3 for a great thread!

A platform we constructed to hold a video screen......
Red Bull Air races over the Detriot river.... Windsor side.

Videoplatforn.jpg

A platform we constructed to hold a video screen......
Red Bull Air races over the Detriot river.... Windsor side.

I saw the Red Bull Air Races here in San Diego in May.

WOW so cool to watch.

The most comical thing I remember is every time they come into the flyzone the announcer says "Smoke On" in that pilot voice you hear during every flight you've ever been on. Anyway, I'm rambling :whistle: Air Races are AWESOME

WOW!

Thanks for selecting my shot out of all of these others, there are some amazing pix put forth :beerchug:

I took that shot from a fairly secluded area, typically used by the Duke/Dutchess for picnics. The trail leading down to the area where that was taken was completely unmarked and I only stumbled on it by chance and then took a chance following it down. The picture is from Blenheim Palace in the UK. Its one of the World Heritage sites and is the birth place of Winston Churchill. That bridge has been there a long time and is the main entrance leading up to the palace. The area is amazingly beautiful and I have plenty of other pics from the area if anyone is interested.

I took it with a basic point and shoot, Panasonic Luminix I think it is. I was in the UK and Germany for almost 6 months at the end of last year doing some projects for various USAF bases. We had LOTS of time off on weekends and downtime during the weeks so we spun up the GPS and shot off to all types of places. Since we were out in the country, there were lots of places to see that are not on the typical US tourist maps, pretty cool stuff :cool:

Thanks again for the win :bowdown: and I'll PM you my address in a few mins :thumbsup:

Ok i have a special one. I been having this picture for quite some time i think i took it on my iphone but i cant figure out what it is! Maybe someone can figure it out. Its not a car but i have NO IDEA WHAT IT IS OR WHERE IT CAME FROM!

I have no idea what side is up down left or right. Go at it.

IPHONE 064.jpg

Back